Vendor | Pepperdine University | Pepperdine Community


A corporation or individual who sells goods or a service is considered a vendor. Pepperdine prefers that requestors use a University Credit Card if they are purchasing products that amount to $5,000 or less. For goods or services that amount to more than $5,000, requestors should Create a Requisition.

To select a vendor, we encourage employees to Find an Existing Vendor. If a vendor with your specific needs cannot be found, Purchasing can assist you in locating a vendor.  If necessary, Request a New Vendor by submitting a Vendor Application. The Finance Office is required to keep a Vendor Application and completed W-9 on file for all vendors conducting business with the University.

NOTE: Payments made to out-of-state vendors for services performed in California are subject to 7% state income tax withholding when payments exceed $1,500 in a calendar year. In addition, the vendor will be mailed a Form 592B at the end of the calendar year containing all reportable withholdings.

Last Updated: 05/26/2015