Career Management Center
The Career Management Center (CMC) at the Graziadio School of Business and Management is committed to the professional growth and success of our graduates. We support students and alumni with a holistic exploration of values and career paths and promote lifelong career development through increased self-awareness and self-efficacy. The CMC provides an array of career development tools and teaches essential skills to facilitate the pursuit of individual career goals and aspirations. We partner with the global professional community and forge career connections among students, alumni and employers. Through these efforts we aim to help students and graduates fulfill lives of purpose and service as values-centered leaders.
CMC Weekly Bulletin can be viewed here
This is NOT an exhaustive list of all jobs coming through Pepperdine. Please check the career portal for ALL jobs. Current students can access the career portal via Wavenet. Alumni can log in via the link
Finance, Accounting, Investment Banking, and Asset Management
Billing Coordinator NEW!
West Hollywood, CA
Responsible for updating/creating broadcast work orders, change orders, PO Requests, invoicing and updating job tracking files.
· Update / create work orders on a daily basis
· Create Change Orders as needed, submit to client once approved
· Follow-up with clients on PO requests and approvals
· Generate Invoices based on bids and approved overages, submit to client
· Follow-up on past due invoices
· Create, update and maintain job tracking files
· Create ad hoc reports as requested by Finance
· Assist in preparing month-end reports
Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting or equivalent work experience
Apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/300124299/
Senior Financial Analyst NEW!
El Segundo, CA
Senior Financial Analyst to join the Finance Department. The Senior Financial Analyst will report to and work closely with the Director of Financial Planning. The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with management during business planning processes. Activities will include managing budgeting templates, including the dissemination, return, and consolidation of budget submissions.
The Senior Financial Analyst is expected to develop business acumen to question and advise management on submissions. The analyst is also expected to provide insights, including trend analysis, highlight outliers, and provide explanations for changes to budget. The analyst is also expected to streamline the processes, reduce manual efforts, and automate through the use of macros, Power Query or other tools.
Key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Financial/budgetary: manage process for opex submissions
- Streamline and automate processes, trend analysis, statistical analysis, create and use Power Pivot/ data models
- Demonstrate commitment to serving customers, communication with the customer, and create a welcoming environment for company's employees and our customers.
- Comply with current laws, other regulatory agencies, and institutional and operating systems.
- Adhere to all company's policies and procedures as they apply.
- Knowledge and adherence to guidelines and procedures as they are described in the annual education module.
- Protect employee and customer confidentiality.
- Adhere to current organizational performance Improvement priorities.
Our successful candidate will have excellent written and spoken English language business communication skills. They will also have demonstrated success working in a collaborative, service-oriented team environment.
Additional requirements include, but are not limited to:
- A minimum education level of an undergraduate degree ideally in business or finance. May consider waiving education if strong experience demonstrated on resume
- Three plus years of experience
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
Other qualifications desired:
- Excel super user, requires knowledge of power pivot data models.
- Experience with SAP is desired as well as some understanding of Visual Basics for Applications (VBA).
- Not required but ideal candidate would know and have worked with R- Script, Tableau, and PowerBI.
Please send resume to Kahzah Mims at firstname.lastname@example.org
VP Finance/Controller NEW!
$150-180,000 plus bonus (20-25%)
Private Equity client of mine is looking to hire a CPA public / private hands on VP Finance/Controller to lead all aspect of month end close, financial statements, treasury, FP&A and system implementation for a newly acquired energy/power group.
Contact me on 301-656-7121 / email@example.com
Senior Accountant NEW!
Recruiting for a Senior Accountant with a company in West LA that offers career growth opportunities, fun perks, and dynamic work. Seeking someone with exposure to royalty accounting and excellent MS Excel skills.
Message me for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. International Accountant II NEW!
Los Angeles, CA
Job Description :
Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21's Corporate team and showcase your skills while working with our exceptional employees!
Position: Sr. Accountant II, International Accounting and Consolidations
Reports to: Manager, Accounting
Direct Reports: No
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: 3880 N Mission Los Angeles, CA 90031
Forever 21 is seeking an innovative, energetic, and passionate team player to add to our dynamic Accounting team.
The International Accounting and Consolidations Sr. Accountant II will contribute to the annual financial audit process, complete the international consolidation process, and manage inter-company accounting for all countries.
• Ensure compliance with GAAP and IFRS by identifying and researching financial reporting issues
• Ensure the timely and efficient completion of the annual financial audit in the US including the management of all client prepared schedules and the preparation of financial statements and footnote disclosures
• Create reports for external audits as necessary, including communicating with necessary business units to compile all required support data
• Prepare month-end journal entries and identify any discrepancies in the data, reporting these to the management team with recommended corrective action
• Partner with international finance managers to accomplish timely and efficient international statutory filings
• Maintain the consolidations process including the collection, analysis, and consolidation of financial results from multiple regions throughout the world
• Responsible for monthly translation of financials for international subsidiaries
• Maintain inter-company accounting for all countries as well as the reconciliation, compliance with government and tax regulations, documentation support and monthly billings
• Prepare monthly reports of the consolidated financial results and partner with other members of finance team to present results and analysis to executive management
• Provide tax department with supporting schedules for preparation of all tax returns and required filings
Job Requirements :
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting; CPA preferred
• Must have 7+ years of Audit accounting experience; public accounting with audit experience is preferred
• International accounting experience is required
• Must have advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, data management and in-cell formulas
• Must be detail-oriented and have strong time-management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Must be able to perform frequent repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, and pulling
• Must be able to sit for prolong periods of time in front of a computer
Forever 21 will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance NO. 184652.
If this is you or sounds like someone you know, please send your resume to Jonathan.Meyrowitz@forever21.com ASAP to be considered!
Los Angeles, CA
Are you a Fund Accountant ready to take the leap to a Fund Controller. We are working with a Private Equity firm that is looking for someone with prior PE experience and ready to take on a hands on controller position. This is a one person show, roll up the sleeves kind of position. Requiring distributions & waterfalls and keen to learn/grow. $120,000-$150,000 + 20% bonus.
If qualified and a local Los Angeles resident please contact for details (818) 914-2860 or email@example.com
Vice President of Finance
Woodland Hills, CA
The duties & responsibilities of the Vice President of Finance are, but not limited to:
• General bookkeeping of all Financial transactions for the affiliate
• Processing of all deposits including credit cards payments
• Primary responsibility for payment of all bills
• Invoicing of membership dues on a monthly basis & other invoicing as required
• Reporting to the Board of Directors on the financial condition of the affiliate on a monthy basis.
• Monitoring all bylaw requirements concerning finance
• Have a Honesty bond in his or her name of at least $ 20,000
• Formation & maintenance of the Affiliate budget
• Perform the "on-line" dropping of regular members at the NAPM web site for that member identified by the invoicing program. Perform dropping of Trial Members in the SFV database
• Tracking the location of all assets of the association including those in the storage area
• Training & mentoring of a replacement; or the very least have someone who is available to assume all duties of the VP of Finance.
• Attending the summer leadership workshop
• Other misc. duties as deemed necessary by the affiliate Board of Directors
The Vice President of Finance has the authority to:
• Make bookkeeping decisions as long as they are in accordance with generally accepted
• Refuse reimbursement for any expense incurred by another affiliate officer in cases when the proper receipt or documentation is not present or not in accordance with affiliate policies
• Make the final determination on which expense account is charged for any submitted expenses or Income account is credited; in accordance with the affiliate Chart of Accounts.
• Move affiliate funds around as necessary without prior Board approval as long as the bylaw requirements are being met.
To apply, send resume to Donna Zviely at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing, Product Manager, PR, & Social Media
1. Assistant Product Marketing Manager (Pfister) NEW!
Lake Forest, CA
The Assistant Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the management of a portfolio, from inception through end of life. Through the help of a robust strategic planning and product development process, this individual will contribute heavily to new product ideation and innovation, manufacturing specification, marketing strategies, sales commercialization, and promotional opportunities. You will manage products through development milestones and work with a cross-functional team of sales, engineering, sourcing, manufacturing, finance, quality, and Marcom professionals in bringing your new innovations to life.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• (60%) - New Product Development (NPI)
o Guides cross-functional team (engineering, sourcing, supply chain, and finance) through multiple on-going product development projects at various stages of development via HHI milestone process.
o Supporting product road development, manages research initiatives to establish fact based business and marketing strategy development. Understanding of market, channel and/or customer dynamics, product design, trends, and end –user preferences and purchase drivers. Answer key strategic inputs and execute efficiently as driven by budget and timing. Communicate and apply results and/or conclusions.
o Prepare Creative Requests and to manage packaging NPI related materials and supporting on-going literature needs
• (25%) - Portfolio Maintenance
o Supports brand guidelines to insure consistency, with specific influence on product image catalog, merchandising, and collateral related to assigned projects
o Support yearly literature needs including catalog, brochures and reference guides including websites and applications.
o Support sales programs including training, Pfast and Spiff programs
o Coordinate meeting materials for customer product collaboration and business reviews. Includes but not limited to product samples, display materials, labels, research results and the printed presentation.
o Work with quality and brand to support installation workshops, videos, market research and related initiatives.
• (15%) – Business Processes
o Contributes to HHI financial and business initiatives through established rhythms and assigned projects. Examples include sales and operations planning to improve forecast accuracy or inventory initiatives tied to working capital.
o Support the management of the on-line databases to ensure proper content (internal as well as customer websites)
o Manage product documentation process including mix management, product life cycle. Generate reports, tools as required.
o Provide support on special projects as assigned.
Education and Experience Profile
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications or related field is required.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years marketing or relevant experience within the home improvement industry or consumer packaged goods company (CPG/FMG).
• P&L Management – experience understanding a product portfolio or business P&L; constant management of sku level and category level profitability
• Project Management – ability to successfully manage several initiatives/projects simultaneously; able to motivate cross-functional team members regardless of function or tenure.
• Supplier Management – Experience working with overseas suppliers; previous international travel preferred.
• Item master data and content creation – Demonstrated experience with item master data management, sku set-up, e-commerce data needs, material content organization, and digital marketing assets.
• Style – Must have excellent eye for design and strong sense of fashion. Specific experience and insight surrounding home décor trends, bath trends, and interior design a plus.
• Attitude – possesses a positive approach to challenges and adopts "whatever it takes" thinking to drive business needs and initiatives.
• Impact – Creates a good impression, commanding attention and respect with an air of confidence without creating an air of superiority.
• Strategic Ability – has broad knowledge and perspective, is future oriented, paint credible pictures and visions of future possibilities and likelihoods.
• Decision Making – makes good decisions with a mixture of analysis, experience, and judgment in a timely manner with incomplete information under tight deadlines and pressure.
• Process Management – Able to figure out processes necessary to get things done. Knows how to organize people and activities, and suggest ways to improve efficiencies and eliminate complexity.
• Creativity – constant source of new and unique ideas with original thought; seen as a value-add in brainstorming settings.
• Formal Presentation / Platform Skills – present effectively to individuals or groups; targets presentations to the specific audience. Comfortable in front of small groups and larger audiences.
• Business Acumen – Knows how businesses work, understands policies, practices, trends, and information affecting the business and organization. Knows the competition, aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
• Able to travel domestically and internationally, as needed – approximately 10%-25% required.
• Able to work more than 40 hours weekly and weekends as needed.
2. Channel Marketing Manager (Pfister) NEW!
Lake Forest, CA
The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for the complete management of our largest sales channel across multiple facets of the business. Acting as a "hub" among multiple functional areas, you'll co-develop merchandising and promotion strategies with Sales Management and Marketing for key Wholesale accounts. Your activities will include new product introduction communication, merchandising, delivery of annual communication vehicles, SPIFF program management, training and more.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
(50%) Develop and execute Channel Marketing strategies
• Develop customer type specific merchandising and customized marketing collateral for new product launches.
• Serve as the communication conduit between key sales leaders and different internal functions. Adept at synthesizing complex issues and input into succinct summaries and action plans.
• Assume the project management role through the development and maintenance of complete and accurate project plans that ensure the timely implementation of merchandising programs and collateral print material for new product launches and yearly updates
• Develop yearly trade show plan and execute in conjunction with Product Marketing and Brand Marketing
• Deliver strategic yearly plan for SPIFF utilization within showroom accounts
• Develop on purpose training program not limited to CEUs, PKs at showrooms, Plumber/Builder trainings and New sales associate training
• Work closely with Product Marketing & Brand Marketing Managers to support ongoing priorities, including internal communication process, product presentations, regional trade shows, research and competitive intelligence
(30%) Channel Management
• Manages outside vendors as required for development in delivery of Marketing collateral, premiums and merchandising materials
• Manage monthly sales communication including webinar calls, monthly email communications and monthly premium delivery
• Develop and manage trade shows and events including, promotional plan, booth layout, premiums, and logistics.
(20%) Business processes
• Drive profitability through process improvement and better inventory management.
• Collaborate with sales and outside merchandising agencies to create and improve the merchandising quality and ease for sales resets
• Manage annual budget, monthly forecasting and marketing purchase order process
• Contributes to HHI financial and business initiatives through established rhythms and assigned projects. Examples include pricing review, S&OP, and P&L performance.
Education and Experience Profile
• A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related discipline. We will consider other degrees with relevant experience.
• 4+ years of business experience, including experience in Product Marketing, Sales, Trade Marketing and/or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG/FMG), preferably in the home improvement industry. You should have the ability to manage a diverse customer group and portfolio.
• Experience with the plumbing industry and B2B sales/marketing is ideal.
• Practiced strategic thinking and planning capability and experience
• Superior presentation skills and comfort with a variety of audiences, both internal and customer facing
• Advanced interpersonal talents and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with diverse multi-national teams effectively
• Solid merchandising sense and problem solving skills
• Project Management experience within a milestone driven organization
• Strong financial acumen including solid P&L experience
• Firm grasp of concepts related to brand and product marketing, market research, product training, promotion, and pricing strategies
• Superior MS Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• The ability to navigate in a large corporation while thriving in a smaller, entrepreneurial business
• Open to travel as needed. Up to 25% of the role.
PFISTER is a leading provider of fashion plumbing products that competes by blending class leading industrial design and style with user driven innovation and high quality standards. Though this is an established 100 year old brand, we are nimble, hungry and growing at a rapid pace in all distribution channels. This position affords a high degree of influence and responsibility on the direction and means we will utilize to continue this trajectory. For the right candidate, the opportunity to leverage your experience, contribute early, own decisions and results, and interact with a high powered organization will be irresistible.
Send resume and position of interest to Kahzah Mims at Kahzah.email@example.com
SEO Strategist NEW!
Newport Beach, CA
The SEO Strategist is responsible for the overall SEO strategy on their accounts. Working closely under the SEO Manager and collaborating with the SEO Specialists and Lead Technical SEO they develop and execute SEO strategies based on the goals and needs of ymarketing's clients. The SEO Strategist is well versed in all areas of SEO including the technical, on-page and off-page and is able to develop, articulate, and report on their strategies with their team as well as their clients on an ongoing basis.
• Oversees the development and implementation of the overall SEO strategy for client
• Oversees/conducts keywords research and mapping related to SEO strategy
• Works on the on-page and off-page elements of site audits and optimizations
• Is the client facing member of the team involved in client meetings, presentations, and reporting
• Researches and analyzes analytics data to provide reporting and drive strategy based on client KPI's
• Manage day-to-day campaign activity and monitor results
• Develop SEO deliverables (e.g. site audits, keyword research, monthly/quarterly reports)
• Conduct link analysis to identify link remediation/disavow needs
• Develop and oversee content and link acquisition outreach strategies
• Monitoring for Google Search Console notifications and other alerts via enterprise SEO tools
• Functioning well within a team setting and effectively communicating with other team members
• At least 3 years of experience working in the SEO field
• Have a strong understanding of how SEO can integrate with other marketing channels such as paid search, social media, and PR
• Experience managing and measuring SEO efforts for medium-to-large brands and ecommerce websites
• Deep level understanding of HTML, CSS and web programming languages sufficient to manage SEO projects
• Understanding of how to manage technical SEO elements such as 404's, 301 redirects, canonicalization, robots.txt, XML sitemaps, etc.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively convey strategies and efforts both internally and to clients
• Comfortable with various content management systems such as Wordpress, Hubspot, etc.
• Experience with services such as: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Center, and Google My Business
• Recommended (but not mandatory) familiarity with the following tools:
o Screaming Frog
o Raven Tools
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital/Web Marketing Associate NEW!
Fountain Valley, CA
Our Volt Irvine branch has partnered with a top automotive manufacturer in Fountain Valley to help identify a Junior Digital / Web Marketing Associate for immediate hire.
This is more of a junior level role so someone with 1-3 years' experience is ideal as you will be working under the guidance of 2 senior team members. In this team you will assist with website design and analytics using Google Analytics.
Specific duties will entail the day to day operations of the digital destination websites and upgrades; general maintenance and reporting of websites; enhance and maintain Company web properties and manage other digital and interactive projects; integrating and optimizing mobile, tablet, desktop sites and mobile apps; assist with SEO vendors; and ensuring production activity meets Company strategies.
The ideal candidate will have strong understanding of web technology, website management experience, project management skills; vendor/agency management preferred, analytics and reporting experience.
This is a full time opening with a company always looking to hire on top talent to join their team in a variety of areas. Pay is based on experience but offers a wide range.
Send resume to Jessica Rosado at email@example.com
Ansell is a world leader in providing superior health and safety protection solutions that enhance human well-being. With operations in North America, Latin America/Caribbean, EMEA and Asia, Ansell employs more than 15,000 people worldwide and holds leading positions in the personal protective equipment and medical gloves market, as well as in the sexual health and well-being category worldwide. Ansell operates in four main business segments: Medical, Industrial, Single Use and Sexual Wellness. Our mission is to create a world where people and products enjoy optimal protection Ansell has four main operational headquarters in Iselin, NJ, USA, Brussels, Belgium, and CyberJaya, Malaysia, and its registered office is in Melbourne, Australia. Ansell Limited is a public Australian Company with its listing on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX:ANN).
Sr. Specialist, Product and Brand Marketing NEW!
Los Angeles or New Jersey
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Sr. Product/Brand Specialist will be responsible for both upstream and downstream marketing as well as all global strategy and product management for the SANDEL brand (excluding OR Turnover). This position will manage NPD projects and existing product changes across multiple product lines. In addition, this person will act as a liaison with Ansell plants/outsourced manufacturing partners for technical matters. This position will collaborate with regional marketing and sales teams on new product launches and technical support for various marketing campaigns, and to ensure relevant products, competitive differentiation and initiatives are developed.
Additionally this position is responsible for developing the North American marketing strategy while also leading the execution of trade shows, advertising, sales events and digital campaigns. This position will contribute to the North American Sales efforts through various support activities.
This role has specific responsibility over the following product categories for the SANDEL Brand: Sharps Safety, Fluid & Trip Management, Staff & Patient Ergonomics and Never Event Protection. In addition, the role will engage close collaboration with region-specific SANDEL product portfolios (i.e. Synergy).
RESPONSIBILITIES & SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Develop global growth strategy (e.g. new market expansion, new product development, global marketing initiatives, competitive differentiation)
• Act as leverage/bridge point between factories and regional teams, leading Brand/PPM programs/activities globally.
• Provide direction to operations on regional product forecasts resulting from customer and field sales requests.
• Manage NPD initiatives via stage gate process and changes to current commercial products.
• Develop product rationalization strategy and portfolio optimization initiatives to improve market performance and operational efficiencies. Partner with the Regional Marketing teams to implement the approved rationalization programs.
• Provide direction to regional marketing and sales teams on global marketing requirements.
• Provide the R&D and operational team with marketing VOC support/guidance and communicate key learnings from NPD and product evaluations.
• Control consistent Brand Positioning and Brand Building in all relevant geographical areas and segments.
• Maintain, grow and measure brand performance and brand equity.
• Develop marketing budget to reflect organizational goals and ensure regional compliance.
• Maintain regular contact with key regional staff to ensure global initiatives are properly executed on the regional level.
• Collaborate with QA, operations and regional teams to resolve product related issues globally.
• Identify key trends and changes in the competitive environment by partnering with the clinical and regional sales & marketing teams to develop effective long-term product roadmaps.
• Responsible for downstream marketing activities in NA including promotional campaigns, sales analytics, competitive analysis, trade shows, advertising, digital campaigns, PR/social media, sales events, and sales tool creation.
• Collaborate with the Senior Director Sales & Marketing, HSS Commercial Operations on NA sales and marketing tactics, global growth strategy, and operational efficiencies.
• Manage internal communications and formulate responses to address complaints, customer inquiries, and field sales requests.
• Monitor and analyze competitive promotional activities and new product launches to develop appropriate counter-strategy.
• Additional projects at the discretion of the VP, Global Marketing.
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
• 5-7 years marketing related experience within the Medical field with a manufacturer of medical devices
• BS from accredited university
• Five minimum years' experience in the development and management of marketing projects
• Experience in global marketing in a matrix organization is an advantage
• Effective communicator (in verbal and written form)
• Prior exposure to/work experience in technical roles would be beneficial but not required
• Pleasant and efficient phone management skills
• Good numerical skills
• Good presentation skills
• Demonstrated analytical ability and attention to detail
• Good planning , time and project management skills
• Business-to-Business marketing experience is preferred.
• Desirable Personal Attributes and Competencies
• Cultural sensitivity – appreciation of Diversity and related issues
• Credible style - able to deal with people at all levels
• Persistent yet patient
• Adaptable/ Flexible
• Emotionally mature
• Open- minded
• High level of self motivation/ self driven
• Ability to work both autonomously and as a team player
• Responsible, accountable and professional in carrying out duties
• Additional Requirements (travel, etc.)
• Travel required as needed basis
• Participating in conference calls with global colleagues outside of standard working hours
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities include be not limited to:
• Marketing generalist, able to field multiple elements in marketing
• Outbound marketing via various demand / lead generation activities including digital, direct, drip, social media and event marketing
• Maintain, analyze and report all lead nurturing activities through CRM system with sales collaboration
• Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Marketing or Communications) or equivalent experience with B to B experience in hi-tech field
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills, multi-tasking, analytical skills, proactive learning disposition and detail oriented organizational skills are required
Apply online at http://www.questinc.com/careers/current-openings/marketing-manager/
Please notify Kahzah Mims of your completed application at Kahzah.email@example.com
Market Development Specialist
ARRI INC is a world renowned distributor of premier professional motion picture Camera and Lighting equipment is looking for a Market Development Specialist, to work in our Burbank, CA office.
The Market Development Specialist is primarily responsible for strategically developing new lighting markets by working closely with the sales and marketing team. New target markets would include: installation market, including TV studios, worship, theatre and media centers, as well as the still photo market.
This position would research the above mentioned markets and others to gain insight into market size and its potential for new sales. To flourish in this role, you must possess superior networking and relationship-building skills as interaction with potential and existing clients is critical for success.
We seek a highly-motivated, strong communicator who can easily multi-task with 3-5 years of related work experience (marketing, public relations field).
The right candidate will possess an understanding of Lighting Equipment and/or the above mentioned markets. A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required.
Main areas of responsibilities for this full time role include:
• Research the target markets for size and sales potential
• Analyze the media landscape of the various market segments using search engines such as UberVu
• Investigate important publications, blogs, influencers and opinion leaders
• Research and evaluate the potential of new tradeshows and events
• Conduct interviews and takes/collects pictures for social media postings and articles
• Communicate closely with sales team and share product feedback
• Communicate closely with media to push stories, whitepapers and product reviews
• Reports back new lighting projects, user and customer stories
• Assists in developing market specific advertisements and promotions
• Supports the sales team by creating marketing materials, such as product fliers, brochures, banners
• Attends trade-shows and events for the specific markets
• Evaluates the effectiveness of shows attended (ROI)
• Creates market specific databases with the support of our new CRM system
• Prepares quarterly market reports
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Confident, self-motivated, willing to learn new things
• Able to travel to project locations, trade shows, set locations, and vendors
• Good follow- through and follow-up
• Possess excellent communication skills, works with accuracy and attention to detail
• Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English in a professional manner
• Exceptional Customer Service Skills (friendly, courteous, helpful)
• Must be computer literate and possess detailed working knowledge of Microsoft
• Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook), Photoshop, Power Point, MS Project,
• Internet, and social networking sites
• Strong working knowledge of social media platforms
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments
• Ability to work well with others especially in a team environment
• Must be detail oriented, exhibit strong organizations skills and demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
Send resume to Kahzah Mims at Kahzah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President Marketing
Woodland Hills, CA
The Vice President of Marketing is responsible for developing/updating and directing the marketing plan and the marketing activities for the affiliate.
• Responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of the marketing plan and for the evaluation of its effectiveness.
• Coordinate with VP Programs, Professional Development, Communications and Membership to implement and carry out all marketing activities aimed at new members, retention of present members, advertising seminars and programs and building relationships with other educational and professional organizations.
• Promote the affiliate and its activities in the media.
• Contribute to and ensure that the newsletter contains up to date information on the activities of the affiliate.
• Promote career opportunities to young people (i.e. participate in job fairs at local high schools).
• Assist in building relationships with other professional organizations, i.e. NCMA, local chamber of commerce, CAPPO, APICS, etc.
• In conjunction with VP Membership, develop and maintain a good orientation program.
• Promote the affiliate and its activities to the business community and general public.
• Coordinate with ISM National to ensure that affiliate is up to date on the support provided by National in the Marketing area including the Marketing Grant program.
• Prepare paperwork to apply for applicable grants.
• Mentor successor.
• Assist with advertising and dissemination of employment opportunities for member benefit.
• Submit articles to newsletter for publication.
To apply, email resume to Donna Zviely at email@example.com
Social Media Specialist
Los Angeles, California
SADA Systems, Inc. is a privately-held global leader in providing business and technology consulting services that transform organizations through cloud-based solutions. As a Facebook Workplace Service Partner, a Google Cloud Premier Partner and a Microsoft National Solutions Provider, SADA Systems has gained global accolades as an exceptional service provider with proven expertise in enterprise consulting, cloud platform migration, custom application development, managed services, user adoption and change management.
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for all day-to-day company social community management in collaboration with cross-functional teams. In addition to the day-to-day management, the SMS is a thought leader and very strategic, keeping an ear out to industry trends and news specifically in tech, IT and Cloud Computing industry.
We are seeking someone who has a passion for it professionally and has experience developing social value for brands within the tech industry targeting B2B. The position will require forward thinking to stay ahead of the curve as new social media tools and options become available. Candidate must have a deep understanding of how social media works for businesses and how to engage potential clients and influencers, understand engagement tracking and ROI assessment.
Candidates for this position must be comfortable with crafting content as needed, working closely with technical leads and influencers and marketing team to effectively communicate products and services, customer stories and partner initiatives.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop, create and execute B2B social media strategies
- Develop, execute, and optimize social posts and promoted social campaigns on numerous platforms: SADA Blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Utilize marketing and social tools - Hubspot a plus!
- Seek, investigate and actively pursue innovative opportunities with partners and industry influencers - enabling strategic POVs and opportunities for Blogs
- Establish and manage social profiles for company and partner specific pages, as well as assisting Management/Sales in managing their pages
- Research and cultivate content relevant to cloud computing, IT and Technology industry
- Proactively monitor and make recommendations for responding to user generated content both positive and negative, including during non-business hours
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (PR, advertising, marketing, communications, etc), or equivalent combination of education plus work experience
- 2- to 4 years of B2B social media and related expertise required (Tech industry preferred)
- Professional portfolio of past and current content created and social media activities across multiple platforms
- Must have excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities effectively
- A deep understanding of and passion for analytics, ability to report KPIs to management
- Ability to manage negative situations and effectively communicate resolution
- Content Marketing, PR and SEO knowledge a plus!
Apply at http://jobs.jobvite.com/careers/sada-systems/job/oTOj4fwO?__jvst=Employee&__jvsd=seboSgwq&__jvsc=LinkedIn&bid=ntFSTzwX
Inform firstname.lastname@example.org of your application
1) Marketing Content Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Looking for Bilingual (Spanish or Portuguese] Marketing Content Managers for our client, an in house creative agency for a global entertainment brand! Must have five years of related business experience, including experience at an ad agency and in multicultural marketing.
Message for more details! email@example.com
2) Corporate Communications Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
Are you a semi-recent college grad with a degree in Communications, Public Relations or Journalism? The global leader in entertainment is looking for a Corporate Communications Coordinator, which combines writing, media relations, data management and a strong administrative skill set.
Requirements for this dynamic role are:
- B.A. Degree, preferably in Communications, Public Relations or Journalism
- 1 to 3 years of administrative experience, preferably in a media or entertainment company (internships included)
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent phone etiquette and desk coverage experience
- Comfortable working in a corporate environment
This is a permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package, and starts immediately.
Please send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with Corporate Communications Coordinator in subject line for an immediate reply. Or message Anthony Sean Valdivia on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/anthony-sean-valdivia-b6755438
HR, Organizational Development, Market Research, & Management Consulting
We are one of the fastest growing, integrated talent solution providers in APAC and the Americas, with headquarter in Silicon Valley, and offices in Seattle, Chicago(soon), new Delhi, and Shenzhen. We provide Executive Search, Recruiting, Consulting, Outsourcing, Staff Augmentation, Training and comprehensive HR services to companies around the world.
- Identify, interview and screen all levels of candidates to determine their qualifications, experience and knowledge in relation to our client's position requirements
- Develop and implement a pipeline of both active and passive candidates.
- Creating high-touch relationships with Digital and Technology professionals
- Provide creative ideas and innovative recruiting techniques to source qualified IT professionals through employee referrals, social media, user group events etc.
- Candidate Preparation – Prepare resume, submit candidates to client, track information, prepare candidates for interviews and coordinate interview details
- Energetic, innovative, strong work ethic and motivation
- Excellent English verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and handle multiple client requirements simultaneously
- Must be a self-starter, reliable, results-driven, goal-orientated and willing to help others
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills
- Bachelor's degree in related field, master's degree preferred.
Send resumes to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Culver City, CA
Searching for a Benefits Administrator for a large Real Estate company in Culver City. Benefits Administrator will assist with human resource processes, handle benefits administration, measure KPIs, and assist with onboarding and general employee questions. ADP experience is a must. Pay is up to $80k.
To apply, email email@example.com
Organizational Development Consultant
Reports to (Job Title): HR Center of Excellence (COE) Supervisor
Summary: The OD Consultant is responsible for developing, implementing and managing programs to support company strategies and culture related to organizational structure and workforce development. This position will ensure that projects, programs and processes are aligned with the needs of the organization as identified by leadership.
Job Responsibilities: Develop and implement programs to align workforce and key business initiatives through the use of organizational effectiveness interventions.
-Provide support to site training program to include a focus on technical, regulatory and leader training.
-Develop and deliver organizational development related programs including but not limited to Career Planning, Leadership Development, Team Building, Workforce Planning, Organizational Design, Succession Planning, Assessments/Surveys, Performance Management, Change Management, Process Improvement and Recognition and Reward.
-Develop and maintain training dashboards that provide key performance indicators (KPIs) that convey the value the training program is creating in support of business objectives.
-Work with HR Business Partners and leaders as an internal consultant in the identification, development and implementation of business processes and organizational effectiveness interventions.
-Act as a change agent providing the support and mechanism to implement major changes to the operations of the business and provide coaching to leaders and Senior Management on organizational growth.
-Work with HR Business Partners in providing support related to the performance management process with a focus on the development and implementation of both business and development goals with line of sight to both department level and enterprise level business objectives.
-Identify and monitor company culture to validate it supports business objectives and promotes employee satisfaction. May facilitate both employee and leader engagement focus groups within operating locations to address concerns and areas for improvement.
-Identify opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness within HR programs or processes.
Minimum - Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Psychology or another closely related field.
Desired- MS in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, HR Development or related field.
Desired -PHR or SPHR Certification
-Minimum - 5 to 8 years of hands-on experience leading Organizational Development projects with demonstrated success in development and implementation of programs.
-Demonstrated experience with development/implementation of two or more of the following areas: Career Planning, Team Building, Workforce Planning, Succession Planning, Performance Management, Change Management, Process Improvement and Recognition/Reward.
-Experience consulting with both HR and Company leadership customers.
-Experience researching HR topics and preparing a thorough, yet concise analysis of the findings including recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Desired - Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Excellent attention to detail.
This position is located in Miami/Globe, AZ and requires 4 days a week working on-site.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Or call Krisanne Elsner at (602) 266-5600
HR Business Partner
Our client, is a global Fortune 500 company focused on consumer driven product innovation, development, manufacturing and sales that generate more than $10 billion in revenue. The company's products are sold in over 180 countries and they are growing through multiple domestic and international acquisitions, joint ventures, and newly developed products.
Title: Senior HRM, the number 2 HR leadership role in a manufacturing facility with approximately 1100es. The site is in SoCal and undergoing growth and change including the integration of both people and productions recently acquired.
The HRBP supports two key technology organizations in the areas of: employee relations, recruitment, performance management, organizational development, change management; and HR program origination, development and implementation. Develops and employs OE interventions and leads teambuilding efforts, coaching and support in all areas of talent management, including selection, assessment, development, deployment, engagement and retention of talent. Coordinates with HR CoEs to execute enterprise-wide HR programs, processes and practices across the site.
Coaching and counseling of Sr. Leadership team members, optimizing the technical organization, creating the first strategic communication program for the site, redesigning the promotion process for the site and adding a strategic leadership development component.
The hiring salary is under 200k, including base, bonus and LTI. The position reports to a director who is ready for the next assignment. Our objective is to hire an individual with potential to be elevated to HR director for the site this year. Growth opportunities are merit based and the successful professional can expect steady and challenging promotions. The position is designated for high growth professionals. Relocation is necessary including, domestic cities or, if candidates are willing, overseas assignments.
The promotion to director is a big step therefore strong manufacturing experience is needed. The role requires a master's degree and 6 – 10 years of progressive HR generalist experience with emphasis in OD and change.
To apply, reach out to Joseph A. Dickerson Phone: (215) 854-6336 email@example.com
Information Technology, Data Analytics, Integration, & Ecommerce
Business Intelligence Engineer NEW!
I'm looking to hire a full-time Business Intelligence Engineer to assist in the development of an innovate real estate analytics platform.
If you know anyone that may be a good fit, please DM or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Application Support Analyst
Lake Forest, CA
The Sr. Application Support Analyst is responsible for supporting the Application Support Analyst with troubleshooting, projects, business support, root cause analyst, debug custom applications using visual studios, escalations, major incidents. Additional tasks and special projects may be assigned by the team lead or manager.
• Manages application incident support queues for incident resolution; within defined SLAs
• Performs analysis and troubleshooting for reported incidents prior to escalation to Business System Analyst
• Communicates the status of current issues, resolutions and any trending identified with stakeholders and users
• Provides full operational support; identifies recurring issues and provides solution options to Level I/II support
• Manages branch/user Empower account activations, setup and deactivation for: LoanDepot retail, LDWholesale, imortgage retail, Polygon, MTH and MSC
• Provides support to the information technology team for application maintenance/enhancement releases
• Reviews and updates application support documentation, knowledge base articles, frequent support issues and resolutions
• Serves as a resource to others in the IT department
• Works with third-party vendors in order to create/modify/de-activate user accounts
• Performs full regression testing functionality of supported applications
• Respond and resolve tier 2 and tier 3 tickets in a timely manner
• Implement corrective actions needed to mitigate risks and vulnerabilities
• Identify any IT related deficiencies based on scan or other IT assessment test or techniques, as part of a gap analysis
• Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot application problems / issues
• Ensure all tickets requiring follow-up work and/or calls are resolved
• Work as part of a team or collaborate with colleagues
• Special projects and tasks assigned the manager/team lead
• Perform effectively under conditions of fluctuating workload
• Debug software errors and work with the development staff to resolve.
• Knowledge documentation and assist with training Application Support team members
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 3+ years of advanced SQL experience (database design, Pivots, Variables, SSRS, Tableau)
• 3+ years mortgage industry and/or financial institution experience (preferred)
• 2+ years of experience within applications: SQL Management Studio, Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint, interaction intelligence, Microsoft Office 2010+ (bonus - Visio, Project)
• Bonus: LDAP Browser, ServiceNOW ticketing system (or similar), Active Directory.
• Ability to read, modify, and create XML's
• Experienced and flexible supporting various computer operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux) and mobile devices (Android and iOS)
• Exceptional customer service, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• 1 of these: A+, Network+, MCTS, MCP, iTIL, MCSA, MCSD
• Ability to perform diagnostics, identify problems, determine root cause analyst, and provide resolutions.
• Strong technical aptitude, attention to detail and follow-up skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain a system of tracking, monitoring, and prioritizing tasks and projects.
• Experience using/supporting various Loan Origination Systems (LOS) such as Calyx Point, Salesforce, Empower, NetOx, and etc. (knowledge of configuring LOS systems is a plus)
Send resume to Kahzah Mims at Kahzah.email@example.com
Business Analyst, Supply Chain, Operations and Strategy, Purchasing/Buying
Purchasing Agent NEW!
Costa Mesa, CA
The ideal candidate will bid and negotiate with suppliers and trade partners on new or ongoing projects, develop and review the scope of work, track blueprint, and design changes, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop product specifications and scope of work
• Solicit bids and analyze subcontractor proposals in a timely manner
• Recruit and pre-qualify subcontractors
• Setup and monitor option costs and sales prices
• Maintain and update current budgets for management review
• Spread revised bids and obtain approval for any price increases
• Prepare direct costs analysis and variances for review
• Seek new products or techniques to help improve company processes and home construction
• Analyze construction drawings for value engineering
• Work closely with Construction Managers, Superintendents, and Purchasing Manager on construction change order requests and other field needs
• Attend frame walks and other team meetings in the field/office as required
• Provide direction to purchasing coordinators as necessary
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or five years plus related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong estimating and budgeting skills
• Enthusiastic attitude and a team player
• Off-site construction knowledge a plus
• Ability to analyze construction documents and understand relevant reports
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Send resume to Kahzah Mims at Kahzah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales, Customer Management, & Business Development
iWebGrocer is a global based online company that provides ONE-STOP-SHOP services to international buyers of food and other consumer products. Having over 29 years of experience, we take great pride in being the innovator for one-stop grocery shopping. With over 60,000 items available, our customers find us to be the most efficient purchasing resource available.
Sales Representative: Import/Export Sales
MUST BE LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES - NO REMOTE WORK
Inside Sales Representative/Account Manager:
The role of an Inside Sales Representative/Account Manager is required to wear many hats depending on the requests of their base and the needs of the business.
The following list shows some but not all of the duties that will be expected on a daily basis:
• Act as a trusted advisor to new and existing accounts.
o Working with the account to get products desired within the timeframes necessary.
o Generate Sales Orders from customer requests. Process from beginning to end the import/export sales cycle, including compliance with U.S. and foreign government laws and regulations.
o Resolve customer concerns/inquires by developing solutions and investigating issues.
• Employees will be given customers to pursue communication in receiving an order.
• Input all information into CRM system and update existing files as needed.
• Works with a team of Sales Representatives to achieve sales and profit goals.
• Answer phone and generate e-mail correspondence to new and existing customers in a timely manner.
• Create new accounts and on-board them using the CRM platform iWebGrocer currently has in place.
• Work with various departments within the organization to complete the sales process including but not limited to accounting, purchasing and the warehouse.
Apply via Resume Drop within the job posting posted in career portal
Project/Program Managers, Real Estate, and M&A
Restaurant Project Manager
Santa Ana, CA
Commercial builds, ground-up, Tenant Improvement & Restaurant Build Contractor is seeking an individual who is responsible for owning the project coordination process for medium to large scale construction projects. This includes understanding project goals, deadlines, and financial accountability in order to best allocate resources, scheduling, project deadlines, and meet budget requirements.
This individual must have well-rounded project management knowledge as well as advanced computer skills. Must be proficient with MS Project, Excel, Word and Outlook. Must have excellent verbal communication and writing skills. This position will communicate with clients, site superintendents, subcontractors, project assistants, and senior management and must have the confidence and ability to express themselves concisely and effectively.
• Review proposals and insure accuracy, pricing and scope to ensure the proposed solution make sense and all potential costs are captured.
• Create and manage project files
• Ensure team is keeping proper documentation in the project files that includes photos, time sheets, expenses and purchase orders with Project Assistant.
• Create customer opening Job Package for each project with Project Assistant
• Monitor and track internal budget projects against actual expenditures
• Monitor, track and report final Schedule and Project Plan
• Submit and monitor approved material and equipment order list
• Follow-Up on approved material and equipment orders
• Assist in the development of the labor and material plan
• Process closeout job package to customers
• Restaurant Build knowledge
• Construction knowledge
• Must be able to communicate with people at all levels, write clear and concise emails.
• An ability to assume responsibility and interface with all members of the project team is essential
• Must be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task in a fast passed environment.
• Must have excellent speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
• Must be reliable and punctual
• Must have excellent computer software proficiency with Windows, MS Project, Office, Outlook, and other applications as assigned.
• Must be organized and self-motivated and require little direct supervision
• Be able to work with multiple simultaneous, and possibly conflicting, demands
• Able to plan, schedule, organize and prioritize tasks within a normal workday
• Follow-up on sub-contractors to ensure they deliver a quality product on time at the best cost
• Schedule superintendents to review their completed work for quality
• Suggests changes in process and procedure to increase efficiency of team
Send resume to Kahzah Mims at Kahzah.email@example.com
Internships, Leadership Development Programs, and Admin/Entry Level
BCEG International Investment – US INC is a real estate investment company headquartered in Woodland Hills, California, focusing on identifying and purchasing land and other real estate assets for new or re-development opportunities and creating optimal value in those properties. We have in-house construction and development teams to achieve these development goals.
BCEGI primarily presents itself in the markets of Southern California, Texas and New York, and has completed or ongoing projects throughout the nation. If you are looking to work in a real estate setting with real estate and construction professionals and have the ability to quickly learn new skills then BCEG International Investment – US will be a great fit for you!
Real Estate Investment & Financial Analyst Intern
The analyst will work alongside our investment team and be responsible for various phases of project analysis and investor reporting. The analyst is expected to assume an integral role within the company and will be involved within the development, structuring, and financing of Real Estate Investment transactions while regularly attending external and internal meetings, negotiations and due diligence sessions.
Prepare/perform the following to all active/potential projects as instructed:
• pro forma production,
• review property financial statements,
• lease/sale analysis,
• obtaining and reporting on market research,
• preparing investor reports/updates,
• forecasting investment scenarios,
• portfolio performance management
• periodic project progress reporting
• Other acquisition/development related tasks as needed
Assist their manager in examining for various financing options and work with future asset management team to secure, close, and manage senior financing, preferred equity, and other sources of financing, in which the analyst will be asked to do:
- Draft/review business agreements as instructed
- Coordinate with lenders/creditors in their Due Diligence efforts
- Produce deliverables such as offering brochures/periodic reports to potential/active investors
- Assist their manager in the preparation of required investor and lender reporting requirement, as well as ensuring that all analysis is maintained and up to date with current property information.
- Assist their manager in drafting, reviewing and organizing project related paperwork such as NDAs, LOIs, term sheets, contracts, etc.
- Assist their manager in production of marketing/PR materials
- Attend development/acquisition meetings and keep meeting minutes.
- May be required to travel (<25%) as needed.
- Other ad-hoc or temporary tasks assigned by their manager.
- A bachelor's degree or above in related fields. Finance and Real Estate degree preferred.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with absolute excellence in Microsoft Excel. Knowledge on development/acquisition management software such as Argus and Procore a plus.
- At least 4 years of financial analysis experience in previous training or professions combined, with good understanding of concepts like DCF, NPV, IRR, ROE, waterfall, amortization, etc. Knowledge on tax accounting a plus but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Proved ability to present findings, ideas and opinions accurately and effectively utilizing various platforms and vehicles.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, small team size environment.
- Motivated, intelligent, detail-oriented and a team player.
Apply via Resume Drop within the job posting in the career portal
Organizational Development Specialist (unpaid internship)
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Functions of Agency/Department:
Human Resource Services (HRS) is an essential part of the County of Orange's infrastructure, supporting every aspect of human resource operations. HRS hires and develops employees, ensures fair and equitable treatment of employees, and supports the provision of adequate compensation, which are critical to the County's success. The mission of HRS is to attract, retain, and develop a highly skilled and competent work force so that County agencies/departments can provide outstanding services to their customers. This position is part of the Learning and Organizational Development (LOD) team within HRS. This individual will work closely with the Organizational Development Manager to design, develop, and implement a variety of OD projects that support some of the larger initiatives within the County, including performance management and leadership development.
Support in various aspects of the performance management process, including:
designing and updating resources, developing eLearning modules, and experiencing the implementation phase of a revised performance management process.
Support in the design and implementation of transition guides and toolkits (e.g., knowledge transfer toolkit, guide for transitioning into a leadership position, etc.).
Additional organizational development projects may be assigned dependent upon intern availability and experience, as well as project status/progress.
The applicant must be enrolled in or a recent graduate of a Masters or Ph.D. program with emphasis in organizational development, industrial/organizational psychology, leadership development, or a closely related field.
Skills, Training or Qualifications:
The department is seeking an applicant with the following qualifications
Ability to create toolkits, presentations, manuals, etc. that follow a logical flow and are visually appealing using a variety of tools (PowerPoint, Graphic Templates, In Design, Photoshop, etc.).
Ability to conduct needs analysis, analyze complex data, and develop conclusions and recommendations.
Outstanding teamwork skills and the ability to work with people from varied backgrounds who have multiple and different interaction styles.
Ideal candidates will have an interest in public service.
Minimum 8 – 20 hours per week for 3 - 9 months. Hours must be scheduled in 4-hour blocks of time. Interns able to schedule the maximum hours/duration listed for the internship typically gain a more in-depth experience.
Benefits Available to Intern:
Although this is an unpaid internship that does not lead to paid employment or include employee benefits, the student or recent graduate is offered an excellent opportunity to apply his/her academic knowledge and skills while participating in the organizational development functions that are instrumental in the administration of government, as well as the satisfaction of serving the community of Orange County. Furthermore, the internship provides participants the benefit of experience gained when considering future opportunities in their career either with the County of Orange, other governmental offices or the private sector.
Required Background Screening/Reference Check:
Prior to placement, the applicant will be asked to undergo a LiveScan criminal record check through the California Department of Justice that requires a Social Security number and state issued driver's license or identification card.
Expenses That Intern May Incur:
Occasional parking fees or mileage expenses may be incurred (within 10 miles of the placement site). Mileage reimbursement for authorized travel may be available. A valid, state-issued driver's license and proof of auto insurance coverage for personal injuries and property damage are required for all interns who operate a personal vehicle as part of their assignment.
How to Apply:
Please email a resume, cover letter and unofficial transcript to Jane.Dawson@ocgov.com.
The cover letter is an opportunity for students/recent graduates to describe career and academic goals, to elaborate upon personal and academic accomplishments, to share areas of interest that relate to the internship and to identify what type of internship experience they are seeking. Please include GPA, preferred start and end dates for the internship, number of hours that can be scheduled on a weekly basis and days/timeframes available to schedule
Please let us know whether or not you will receive academic credit through your college/university for the internship. We do not require that applicants receive academic credit.
Jane Dawson, Manager/Intern Resources
County of Orange
333 West Santa Ana Blvd., Santa Ana, CA 92701
Phone: (714) 834-7440 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For 50 years Analogic has created markets by anticipating and solving some of the world's most complex medical and engineering challenges. Today, our specific areas of expertise include developing enabling technologies used in computed tomography (CT), ultrasound, digital mammography (DM), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). We also develop state-of-the-art threat detection systems for airport checked-baggage screening.
Analogic has built a reputation for solving the most difficult engineering problems through superior engineering design and product innovation. Many of the largest, best-known medical imaging companies incorporate our high-performance imaging subsystems into their products.
- Growth strategy and evaluation of new growth opportunities: Opportunity validation, Market research and sizing, customer segmentation and value proposition, product, sales and marketing, operations, competitive analysis, financial business case and entry strategy for new growth opportunities
- Strategic and financial due diligence for M&A / investment targets (startups, early stage or mature companies) - including market assessment, market research, technology assessment, product/technology road mapping, competitive technologies' evaluation, potential reimbursement scenarios, financial modeling and valuation
- New product commercialization strategies
- Selected candidates will be assigned any one of the above projects based on candidate preferences/experiences and project requirements.
Experience and requirements
- Related business experience in a business strategy or financial analysis capacity in a corporate or consulting setting
- Organizational, communication (written and verbal), presentation, facilitation, project management and influencing skills
- Have an analytical orientation and possess strong problem-solving skills, including market research and financial modeling skills. The knowledge of an array of analytical methods, and the ability to deploy the appropriate approach in a timely manner, is critical
- Team player with leadership instincts
- Self-starter who can quickly and independently assess business requirements and become a trusted an integral part of the team
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment
- Previous clinical or medical background a plus
- Possible travel
Send resumes to email@example.com
Mandelbaum & Associates, Inc. is a family-run business with expertise in serving the local real estate investment community for the past 30+ years. We specialize in providing value-added services that maximize investor return from the acquisition, development, redevelopment, management, ownership and disposition of real property assets.
Mandelbaum & Associates serves the real estate investment community by maximizing their return on investment from acquisition, ownership and disposition of real property assets. Our services include providing value-added estate planning services to minimize our clients current income taxes, and to eliminate their future estate taxes.
Our clients know that our experienced associates have their best interest in mind and will work with our strategic partners to meet and exceed their objectives. Our focus is mainly on the following services: Property Acquisition Analysis and Coordination; Property Disposition Planning and Coordination; Property Repositioning Planning and Coordination; Property Management Oversight; Estate Planning; and Tax Preparation.
We are currently rebranding/updating our Mandelbaum & Associates website. For more information on our company please feel free to visit our associated website for RealTax Advisory Services at www.realtax.com
Real Estate Research Intern
This internship is designed for current college students, undergraduate or graduate, who are results-oriented seeking a career in real estate. Participation in this internship is intended to provide a well-rounded knowledge of the real estate business and valuable skills, earned by working alongside talented professionals.
- Conduct company, property and industry-specific research
- Manage and update properties and prospects in an internal tracking database
- Assist in developing and preparing marketing and presentation materials
- Track local and regional activity, e.g., economy, employment statistics, major company activity, industry trends and demographics that affect the local real estate market
- Contribute to special projects in support of business development
- Provide ongoing support with current deals, including market surveys, proposal reviews and summaries, lease reviews, financial analysis
- Applicants should be self-motivated, creative, disciplined and exhibit a demonstrated interest in the real estate industry. Other qualifications include:
- Current college student
- Possesses the desire to work in the real estate industry
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) with preferred experience in Salesforce
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to network and develop strong relationships
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an exclusive boutique real estate firm, Home Paradise Realty Group is committed to providing all our international and domestic clients with the best and most professional home services. We always bear it in mind that each client has unique needs, and approach each home sale and purchase with a plan specifically personalized for them. We walk through the whole buying and selling process hand in hand with our clients, providing the comprehensive services including appraisal, staging, inspection, open house, closing, and management.
Marketing Intern/Event Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
- Assist in creating and implementing the design of marketing materials, including company and project brochures (in English and Chinese).
- Research and evaluate potential projects in the real estate sectors.
- Conduct market research and prepare reports for buyers, investors, or for internal use.
- Assist in maintaining HPRG social media platforms especially the Wechat official account.
- Participating in the preparation and coordination of local marketing events.
Job Skills and Qualification:
- College degree required.
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator or other software highly preferred.
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, WeChat, Weibo and other social media platforms highly preferred.
- Experience with online blogging a major plus.
- Written and oral fluency in Mandarin Chinese highly required.
- Basic knowledge in real estate industry a plus.
- Must have excellent marketing and business research skills.
- Self-motivated with a high level of creativity, quick learning capabilities, able to manage simultaneous projects and resources without losing focus, and detail-oriented.
Send resumes to email@example.com
1) Graduate Assistant: Employer Relations Specialist
Organization Name: Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology - Career Services Office
Hours per Week:19.75
Paid: $12.25 Hourly
Schedule: Flexibility within a Monday through Friday work week and the hours of 9am to 6pm.
The Employer Relations Specialist will assist the Director of Academic & Employer Partnerships with employer outreach and engagement. This position is responsible for creating and updating employer records via PepPro. The position will be responsible for assisting employers with their job postings. The position involves a high level of customer service, data entry, and phone etiquette.
Previous recruiting, sales or marketing experience a plus.
Benefits of Joining Our Team: Professional Development
Things to know about Career Services: We are a dynamic, fun department that provides career development support for GSEP's students and alumni, whether they're defining their next career step, strengthening their employment application materials, developing a customized search strategy, or preparing for career advancement. We are committed to providing students and alumni with the tools and strategies to build lifelong employability and careers of purpose, service, and leadership. Our department constantly strives towards the next level by ensuring that our services are engaging and relevant. We work hard, play hard and value having a diverse team with unique strengths and perspectives.
Qualifications:We are seeking team members who possess the following: customer service and administrative experience; technological, event planning, and writing/editing skills; a strong work ethic and high standard for excellence; a positive attitude and team-oriented spirit; and a track record for taking initiative and demonstrating follow through. Applicants must be comfortable initiating follow-up calls with employers.
How to Apply:
Email Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Graduate Assistant: Career Services/Marketing & Operations
Organization Name: Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology - Career Services Office
Hours per Week:19.75
Paid: $12.25 Hourly
Schedule: Flexibility within a Monday through Friday week and the hours of 9am to 6pm.
Support the Executive Director of Career Services with marketing and operational functions. Oversee PepPro system maintenance and training. Send weekly Career Services Snapshot e-newsletters. Facilitate planning and execution of student engagement initiatives. Coordinate career development programs. Provided general office support, including email and phone communications.
We are seeking team members who possess the following: customer service and administrative experience; technological, event planning, and writing/editing skills; a strong work ethic and high standard for excellence; a positive attitude and team-oriented spirit; and a track record for taking initiative and demonstrating follow through.
How to Apply:Please send resume and cover letter to Yas Hardaway at email@example.com. Please indicate your specific interest in the position and your relevant qualifications.