Career Management Center
The Career Management Center (CMC) at the Graziadio School of Business and Management is committed to the professional growth and success of our graduates. We support students and alumni with a holistic exploration of values and career paths and promote lifelong career development through increased self-awareness and self-efficacy. The CMC provides an array of career development tools and teaches essential skills to facilitate the pursuit of individual career goals and aspirations. We partner with the global professional community and forge career connections among students, alumni and employers. Through these efforts we aim to help students and graduates fulfill lives of purpose and service as values-centered leaders.
CMC Weekly Bulletin can be viewed here
This is NOT an exhaustive list of all jobs coming through Pepperdine. Please check the career portal for ALL jobs. Current students can access the career portal via Wavenet. Alumni can log in via the link
Finance, Accounting, Investment Banking, and Asset Management
Los Angeles, CA
A privately held Real Estate Company in the United States with a diversified portfolio of industrial, office, retail and multi-family residential real estate assets nationwide. With the corporate location in west Los Angeles and asset work-sites in 3 states, we are presently looking to strengthen our Asset Management team.
• Perform all accounting tasks pertaining to assigned properties, including preparing commercial billing, reviewing invoices for payments, posting receipts, and managing relationships with tenants, vendors, and property management companies
• Reconcile periodic financial and accounting statements, including bank statements
• Maintain records of bank and cash transactions, including invoices, books, and other documents relating to accounts and contracts of the company
• Prepare annual/periodic common area maintenance (CAM) expense reconciliation
• Conduct accounting processes related to property acquisition/disposition
• Prepare reports for the accounting team management, as assigned
• Complete other projects and tasks assigned by accounting management
• Accounting degree (Required)
• Broad based accounting for real estate (Preferred)
• Yardi experience (Preferred)
• Solid organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of the organization and externally with tenants, vendors and other outside parties
• Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must possess strong work ethic Must be a team player
Send resume and position of interest to Kahzah Mims at Kahzah.firstname.lastname@example.org
PMD Associate NEW!
Los Angeles, CA
Job Description – PMD Associate
The Practice Management Development (PMD) Associate role is a 43 month development program for professionals who wish to build a wealth management business and become a full-fledged Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor (FA). PMD is a structured and disciplined program that demonstrates our ongoing commitment to the growth and progress of our Merrill Lynch Financial Advisors. PMD offers new advisors the most professional and client focused sales, investment, and business management training in the industry. PMD Associates will build upon their knowledge of these topics throughout the duration of the program, while focusing on developing client relationships.
With the assistance of mentors and managers, our PMD Associates will learn to develop a pipeline of affluent clients, identify client needs, develop relationships with existing and prospective clients, review investment goals, prepare investment recommendations that align with client goals, and the business management skills needed to operate an optimal practice model.
The Practice Management Development Associate engages in:
• Developing a book of business in order to meet and exceed the required performance hurdles.
• Effectively sourcing prospective clients, capitalizing on referrals, assessing customer needs through collaboration, delivering the full resources of Bank of America and Merrill Lynch to the client, and delivering highly customized solutions to meet client needs.
• Recommending investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile and preferences.
• Balancing investment management, sales activities, customer service, new client development, administrative, compliance and personal growth and development according to both a day-to-day and longer-term plan.
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with the management team and informing them of any circumstances that require supervisory attention/review/approval per compliance guidelines and policies.
• Completing required training, obtaining industry licenses (Series 7 & 66), mastering assessments, maintaining continuing education requirements and meeting minimum performance standards.
Qualifications - Required Skills
• Candidates for this role will have a history of high achievement demonstrated by a proven record of advancement in exceeding goals and outperforming.
• The candidate has applicable sales experience or has worked in a professional or entrepreneurial setting.
Success Skills and Attributes
The ideal candidate will bring to the role a broad network of contacts and relationships along with the ability to develop a strong sales pipeline through prospecting, telemarketing and relationship building skills. Other success attributes candidates possess are:
• Ability to influence people
• Entrepreneurial and self-motivated to succeed
• Perseverance and resilience
• Confident and engaging presence
• Concise, inspiring communication
• Client focus mentality
• High professional standards and integrity
Desired Skills - Education
The ideal candidate will have at minimum a Bachelor's degree. The following registrations/designations are preferred: You will be trained in this program..
• Series 7 and 66 registered – The PMD curriculum assists candidates from outside the wealth management industry to prepare for and complete registration requirements for both
• Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Please send your resume to: Dr. Tora Brown - Director, Talent Acquisition (National Black MBA Association – Los Angeles Chapter) at email@example.com
Accounting Associate NEW!
Searching for an Accounting Associate for a technology company in Irvine paying up to $60,000/year. Looking for
• Accounts receivable experience
• Collections Experience
• Billing process
• Purchase order receiving
• Pre-receiving function
• Production order receipts process
• Ability to read and speak English
• Basic accounting course (if applicable)
• Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
• Two plus years of experience working in an accounting department as an Accounts Receivable specialist or accounting clerk or above
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
• Experience in Navision (Microsoft Dynamics) a plus
Associate or bachelor's degree preferred
Don't delay! Call today! 310-798-6979 x6901 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wesco Aircraft is the world's leading distributor and provider of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry, based on annual sales. Our services range from traditional distribution to the management of supplier relationships, quality assurance, kitting, just-in-time delivery and point-of-use inventory management. We offer one of the world's broadest portfolios of aerospace products, including C-class hardware, chemical and electronic components. Wesco Aircraft has more than 2,700 employees across 57 locations globally with net sales of $1.5 billion in 2016.
International Tax Manager NEW!
As the International Tax Manager you will be responsible for the development and execution of global strategic tax initiatives. You will work with, and have responsibility over external service providers to ensure timely and accurate preparation of corporate income tax returns. As Manager, you will work on special projects with other members of the Company's Finance organization to build efficiencies within the Company's tax processes and to identify and implement tax saving strategies. This position is located at our corporate office in Valencia, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of a global transfer pricing strategy, including BEPS compliance and CbC reporting, monitor compliance and quantify potential adjustments on a quarterly basis.
- Develop strategies to mitigate US subpart F income inclusions and work with business partners to avoid transactions which could give rise to subpart F inclusions.
- Coordinate with Treasury organization to ensure tax-efficient deployment of cash; develop and maintain global intercompany loan policy.
- Develop and execute plans for the integration and potential combination of operating entities.
- Develop opportunities for the tax-efficient allocation of cash with a view toward tax treaty, US subpart F and APB 23 implications.
- Coordinate with other Wesco functional organizations to set up new legal entities and eliminate dormant legal entities.
- Develop tax strategies for the utilization of NOLs and other tax attributes.
- Assist with other tax strategy initiatives, as needed.
- Coordinate with external advisors and members of the Wesco Finance organization to ensure timely and accurate filing of corporate income tax returns and payments of corporate taxes, incl. estimated tax payments.
- Assist with the implementation of a global tax compliance outsourcing initiative.
- Assist with the annual preparation of US GAAP tax reporting packages for the year-end close.
- Prepare quarterly tax account reconciliation for all material non-US entities.
- Coordinate with external advisors to manage corporate income tax audits.
- Proactively manage correspondence with non-US tax authorities regarding corporate income tax matters.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Proven track record of working independently with other functional organizations and business leaders to develop and execute strategic tax initiatives with business impact.
- Strong written and verbal communication, analytical and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to meet expectations and deadlines.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of transfer pricing principles and tax implications related to cross-border transactions.
- Occasional travel to non-US business locations required.
- Work effectively with internal and external auditors.
- Experience with JDE a plus.
- BA/BS required. Graduate Tax degree and CPA a plus.
- 10+ years in a publicly traded company and/or Big 4 or large accounting firm.
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Wesco Aircraft is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Wesco is proud to offer a broad range of benefits options. You can choose from a number of plans including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and voluntary supplemental programs. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits coverage.
At Wesco Aircraft, we know that having the best employees provides us the competitive advantage and we are always searching for capable individuals.
For more information please contact Meghan Johnson, Senior Recruiter Americas at Wesco Aircraft. Meghan.Johnson@Wescoair.com
Are you a successful attorney, teacher, accountant, business owner, corporate manager, pharmaceutical sales rep, counselor or consultant, but want something more from your career? Do you want more freedom, more meaningful interactions, more control over your earning potential or just simply more satisfaction? Do you believe your knowledge and expertise could be channeled into a new endeavor that could potentially propel you to even greater heights? Do you just want a change, a fresh start, a better life?
Find Your Future
We have hundreds of successful, fulfilled financial advisors who asked themselves those same questions and found their previous professional experience could be maximized and enhanced by a career in the financial services industry. Many of them have leveraged their knowledge, their passions and their contacts into uncommon success. It is clear, there aren't many career opportunities that offer unlimited earning potential, the flexibility to manage your own schedule and a real opportunity to change people's lives. Well, you've just found one.
As a financial advisor with Waddell & Reed, you'll experience the independence and flexibility that come with serving clients, while helping them define and work toward their personal goals and dreams. We are confident that your experience to date will only benefit you in the future, help shape your client-base and better understand their needs.
When you join Waddell & Reed, you'll find:
- The education, tools, materials, processes and programs you need to get started right away
- Encouragement, guidance and support that help you build your business your way
- Unlimited earnings potential
- The opportunity to play an ongoing and meaningful role in people's lives
- A long-term planning perspective unaffected by trends or sales goals.
- Independence and flexibility to manage your own schedule and clients
- Home office support and subject matter experts
We respect what you've already accomplished and would like to see you soar above that. Your future is yours to navigate, and you can reach your career goals with Waddell & Reed.
Financial Planner NEW!
West Los Angeles & Torrance
Financial Advisor – Waddell & Reed is expanding in South Bay and West Los Angeles.
Join the Waddell & Reed team and become part of a heritage born in 1937. Rooted in history and stability, Waddell & Reed draws its strength from the talents of individuals who share a common, ultimate goal of making clients successful.
As a Waddell & Reed financial advisor you can count on us as your partner, providing you:
Highly competitive compensation, benefits and incentives (base, commission and bonuses)
- To maximize your career potential
Open architecture platform and comprehensive product suite
- To satisfy your clients' complex, diverse and evolving needs
Professionally developed marketing resources
- To market your unique value proposition and attract and retain clients
Customized, comprehensive financial planning process
- To lead your clients to financial success
Timely, relevant professional development program
- To continually improve and update your skills
- To streamline your daily activities and support your competitive edge
- To get your business up and running
Characteristics and ambitions that will help you succeed:
- Desire to draw upon your unique background – including education, experience and community involvement
- Enthusiasm to connect with your community and evolve connections into clients
- Entrepreneurial spirit that gives you the freedom to manage your own business and ultimately, control of your income potential
- Affinity toward a driven, self-started work environment
Send resumes to email@example.com
Los Angeles, CA
*This position internally is titled "Disbursement Specialist"*
Under the direction of the Student Accounts Operations Supervisor, the Finance Associate functions independently to oversee the funds disbursement cycle, including Financial Aid refund direct deposit and checks, stale date checks and returned checks. This individual oversees and ensures that pre-loaded debit card disbursement functions timely and appropriately for human subject research and coordinates disbursement with Office of Human Research Protection Program and Extramural Funds Management as needed.
This individual oversees and ensure that pre-loaded debit card disbursement functions according to UCOP policy G-41, Employee Non-Cash Awards and Other Gifts, for employee recognition need. The Finance Associate tracks, validates accuracy of disbursement and returns, and works with major campus partners, Transportation, Facilities, and Housing, as well as all campus departments to meet their needs based on policy. This individual approves disbursement of refunds to Office of Research approved human subject departments, students and non-students.
The incumbent will be responsible for performing audits of all on-campus staff petty cash and change funds, and will initiate all appropriate fiscal close processes. This individual will make sure staff are in compliance with regulations and policies of cash handling procedures. Manages stale dated checks generated through the Billing and Accounts Receivables (BAR) system to determine if federal funds need to be returned to the Department of Education. Also manages stale dated checks external to the BAR system and ensures they are processed appropriately. Miscellaneous duties include assisting in collection of BAR accounts, training work study students, and submitting journals for BAR related fees and adjustments, and other duties as assigned by the supervisor. Counsels students, parents and staff on billing inquiries and discrepancies by providing phone, email and in-person customer service.
Counsels students, parents and staff on state and federal regulations, Corporate Financial Services policies, Business and Finance Services policies and procedures, Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and other regulations.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities Required:
• Ability to independently prioritize workload, manage a complex workload to successfully accomplish objectives in a timely manner. Ability to multitask, take independent initiative and to work at high level of efficiency and accuracy in demanding and changing circumstances.
• Skill in analyzing complex information, problems, situations, practices or procedures to resolve discrepancies on customers' account and reconciliation. Identify relevant concerns or factors, patterns, tendencies and relationships, formulate logical and objective conclusions, and recognize alternatives and their implications.
• Skill in comprehending, interpreting, and applying information obtained through correspondence, University policy guidelines, memorandums, operation manuals, and publications to identify red flags in application of payments, and resolve billing account discrepancies.
• Ability to use appropriate channels to manage complex administrative responsibilities.
• Ability to anticipate and to recognize problems and generate or offer creative solutions based on work experience and knowledge of existing procedures and guidelines.
• Ability to adapt and think quickly in time-constraint environments and situations in order to successfully respond to the ever changing needs and demands of customers.
• Skill in listening actively and perceptively. Strong diagnostic skills to grasp issues related to complex problem solving. Demonstrated skill in negotiation and conflict resolution.
• Ability to analyze work process to identify deficiencies and opportunities to streamline by reducing paper processes and filing, and diminishing redundant steps in processes.
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills to prepare grammatically correct business correspondence, emails, and reports; and to speak before a small group or on a one-to-one basis to convey complex information.
• Ability to work effectively independently or lead and participate in teams by properly managing conflict and opposing ideas.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively and professionally with students, parents, staff, and vendors in person, on the phone, or email correspondence.
• Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment, creativity, and common sense to develop solutions to problems.
• Demonstrated ability to use system resources (documents, manuals, vendors) to research and resolve problems and answer inquiries.
• Ability to maintain confidential records and strictly confidential information, and exercise good judgment. This includes enforcing FERPA, SB1386, and PCI compliance.
• Demonstrated skill in using personal computer business software in the Microsoft Office suite (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Adobe products to generate spreadsheet, presentations, schedules, memoranda and forms.
• Skill in performing mathematical calculations with or without a calculator to check accuracy of customer's accounts. Demonstrated working knowledge of basic accounting practices and principles sufficient to reconcile accounts.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities Preferred:
Skill in generating ad hoc reports by writing queries using the Campus Data Warehouse (CDW).
Graduation from college with business major or equivalent 4 years of experience.
Apply online at: http://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=70134
Notify Kahzah Mims of your completed application at Kahzah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Diamond Bar, CA
As the Staff Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
• Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
• Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
• Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
• Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
• Prepares payments by accruing expenses; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
• Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
• Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree major in accounting
• 2 years of experience in AR,AP,GL;
• Proficient in relevant computer applications, familiar with SAP system is preferred.
• Candidate must have fluency in Mandarin and English, both verbal and written.
Send resume to Kahzah Mims at Kahzah.email@example.com
Accounting Clerk II
Santa Ana, CA
To maintain an efficient operation in Accounts Payable department by providing direct support for day-to-day cash receipts and store sales operations. Identify potential problems or opportunities for improvement and create appropriate resolutions. Performs other general accounting functions as directed. MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: Accounting or Finance degree preferred. Two-five years of relevant experience performing cash receipts or general accounting duties. Effective interpersonal and communications skills to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff. PC proficiency in Microsoft Office and accounting software preferred. Valid California driver's license, liability insurance, and a DMV record acceptable to Goodwill's insurance company.
Send resume to Kahzah Mims at Kahzah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodland Hills, CA
The Business Manager is responsible for the administration of the financial business of the school. The Business Manager also acts as a consultant to the Principal by engaging in the evaluation of the financial activities of the school in light of its needs and goals.
Essential functions of the position include:
- Prepare school and departmental budgets
- File required taxes; assist the school's auditors regarding the income tax return for the Louisville Foundation
- Prepare/present monthly financial reports to the President, Principal, and Board of Directors Finance Committee regarding revenue and expenditures
- Maintain the student billing systems (Blackbaud and FACTS) and prepare tuition statements
- Perform accounting duties such as A/P, GL, reconcile bank statements, and prepare bank deposits
- Work with Finance Committee to analyze financial aid applications; maintain financial aid activity
- Re-enroll families in the FACTS electronic tuition system
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business preferred
- Knowledge of Not-for-Profit accounting in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong organizational and time management skills sufficient to handle multiple details and deadlines simultaneously; strong ability to prioritize workload
- Demonstrated knowledge of Blackbaud, FACTS, FACTS Grant and Aid, Excel systems
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly with all School employees, parents, and students
- Previous experience in a school setting preferred
Louisville High School
22300 Mulholland Hwy.
Woodland Hills CA 91364
To apply: Send your resume and cover letter to Valerie Bakst at email@example.com
Manager - Wealth Management
We are looking for a talented manager to support Directors on certain Family Office client service teams and, in time, lead an increasing number of client relationships, as well as manage most day-to-day aspects of client engagements. The position requires self-starters who take responsibility for their work, are team players who will thrive in a fast-paced environment, and demonstrate the ability to set priorities among a variety of tasks and an occasionally heavy volume of work.
You will –
- Manage most day-to-day aspects of client engagements as a member of a client service team.
- Develop, document and implement a client's overall integrated wealth plan with the other departments of Family Office Services including Investment Advisory, Investment Operations, Tax Services, Strategic Planning, and Expense Management.
- Coordinate bringing proactive planning opportunities to clients that enhance their overall plan with the other departments within Family Office Services.
- Perform high level reviews of the risk management posture of clients and supervise work with outside vendors to develop and implement insurance programs (life, property and casualty, health, long term care and disability).
- Supervise and co-ordinate the preparation of meeting materials, including agendas, planning analyses, and investment materials. Prepare summary emails following client meetings, clarifying understandings and outlining steps for implementation.
- Draft summary emails following client meetings, clarifying understandings and outlining steps for implementation.
- Manage meeting follow up, including coordination of internal and external (e.g., CPA, estate planner, insurance agent) resources; responsible for making sure everything gets done.
- Initiate and respond to emails and phone calls (to/from clients and their other advisors) in a thorough and timely manner (within 24 hours).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Actively participate in business development efforts, including building referral network and actively participating in prospect meetings.
You must have –
- Sophisticated understanding of estate planning techniques, executive compensation, income taxation, company-granted stock compensation, deferred compensation techniques, and retirement planning.
- Supervise the preparation of meeting materials, including agendas, planning analyses, and investment materials. Prepare summary emails following client meetings, clarifying understandings and outlining steps for implementation.
We want –
- Certified Financial Planner designation. If not currently held, the successful candidate must be willing to pursue this designation after commencing employment.
- Bachelor's degree required. Prefer Accounting, Finance, Law, Economics and/or significant experience in a related field. Graduate degree, EA and / or CPA designation highly desirable.
We offer –
- Collaborative fun environment
- Commuter benefit up to $255 monthly
- Generous 401(k) match
- Individual and cash profit sharing bonuses
- Generous company contribution to medical benefits
- Summer 'Give Back to the Community' outings
- Catered weekly lunch and healthy snacks
- Fully paid company retreats
We are –
ASPIRIANT THE LEADING INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT FIRM.
We recognize, respect and value the contributions of each employee, and we strive to cultivate a work environment that strikes an agreeable balance between our professional and personal lives.
Our core values guide us to seek out a broad range of perspectives, talent, and backgrounds to achieve our mission; one where all staff contribute to and share our success. Aspiriant is committed to diversity, and as an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to employment practices that ensure that employees and applicants for employment are provided with equal opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other factor that is not related to the position.
Applicants should go to www.aspiriant.com , select the 'careers' link in the footer and search for open positions in Los Angeles. From there attach a resume for consideration. Let Jennette know of your completed application Jennette.firstname.lastname@example.org
Los Angeles, CA
My team and I are seeking a Strong Staff/Sr. Accountant with recent Lawson Fixed Asset Module experience for a 2-3 month assignment!
Forward profile and info to Jonathan.Meyrowitz@forever21.com.
The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens is a multidisciplinary, collections-based research and education center founded in 1919 by Henry Edwards Huntington, an entrepreneur and philanthropist. Our mission is to encourage research and promote education in the arts, humanities, and botanical sciences through the growth and preservation of the collections, the development and support of a community of scholars, and the display and interpretation of our extraordinary resources to diverse audiences. The Huntington estate encompasses 207 acres and includes ten gallery spaces for rotating exhibitions, a library holding 9 million items, over 15,000 types of plants landscaped into 12 gardens, and distinguished collections of American and European Art. The Huntington hosts more than 800,000 visitors each year, including 50,000 who enjoy complimentary admission during a monthly Free Day, and 25,000 students who participate in our education programs free of charge.
Financial Business Analyst
Job Title: Financial Business Analyst
Department: Finance Division
Classification: Exempt, Full-Time Regular, 37.5 hours per week
The Huntington's Finance team is seeking a Financial Business Analyst who is proactive, self-directed, and who will be an exceptional addition to our team. The Financial Business Analyst will report to the Controller and will be supporting the Finance department with financial analysis, in addition to participating in plan, design, test, and maintenance of a new Workday financial system. The candidate will have a good understanding of finance/accounting reporting, processes, procedures and internal controls. We are looking for a candidate who thrives in a team environment, and gains personal satisfaction when sharing knowledge and partnering with teams across the organization.
· Participate in Workday implementation plan, design, testing and deployment.
· Assist with change management strategies for adoption of new system.
· Provide module configuration and support for Workday application, and take a leading role in executing ongoing Workday software upgrades, system testing and implementations.
· Create and maintain the catalog of financial reports in Workday Financials and support Finance with reporting technology to ensure any critical issues are resolved quickly.
· Serve as the main point of contact for Workday Financials ad hoc requests and reporting needs.
· Assist team members and business users with problem solving related to the software application, performance and usage (become a Workday expert).
· Develop documentation of new business process, and provide solutions for business process improvements and system enhancements.
· Provide ad hoc financial analysis support to the Controller on a consistent basis.
· Manage and implement short term projects and assignments, while considering long term goals and objectives of finance team.
· Bachelor's degree in information systems, business administration, finance or accounting from an accredited college or university; Master's degree preferred.
· Experience in defining system strategy, developing system requirements, designing, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
· Knowledge of financial transactions, system configurations, and impact of ERP transactions on the General Ledger and supporting financial schedules.
· Demonstrated expertise in financial concepts and applications; with a solid understanding of Accounting rules and regulations.
· Strategic thinker with excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels (including senior management team) and articulate ideas, analysis results, and actionable recommendations.
· Expertise in Excel, financial modeling, cash flow valuation and scenario and sensitivity analysis.
· 3-5 years of progressive experience in Finance, Business or Systems Analyst, with prior implementation experience in Workday or other ERP solution. Prior non-profit experience highly preferred.
Benefits package includes:
Paid sick leave
TIAA retirement plan with employer match
Medical plan options
Life insurance plan
Long-term disability plan
Voluntary dental plan
Voluntary vision plan
Voluntary supplemental life and AD&D insurance plans
Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-tax reimbursement accounts for medical and dependent care expenses)
Huntington staff members have various opportunities to enjoy this beautiful and educational environment. Some walk through the gardens during break periods, while others enjoy interactions with colleagues at the Red Car Coffee Shop or the 1919 Café. All staff are invited to attend the annual holiday luncheon and the annual staff picnic held here on the Huntington grounds. As new exhibitions open, staff are invited to view the exhibitions and hear from the curators during staff preview events. Employee discounts are also offered in the Huntington's bookstore, Red Car Coffee Shop, 1919 Café, and for other entertainment and cultural venues.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com
Marketing, Product Manager, PR, & Social Media
Marketing Analyst NEW!
Fountain Valley, CA
Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with a leading automotive manufacturer in Fountain Valley to help identify an experienced Marketing Analyst for immediate hire.
In this role you will support the management of market reporting and data analysis related to marketing spend, pay for performance and administration of regional coop funding; support the administration of Retail Marketing Programs such as Bonus Drive, Auto Hook, Costco, Car Saver performance including sales validation; assist in monthly regional co-op reporting including, aged reports, sourcing pertinent dealer agreements, tracking allocation spend and various ad-hoc reporting requests; and provide assistance in analyzing marketing data and maintain various operational reports and files.
Specific responsibilities may include constructing and administering project milestones; creating and reporting comprehensive success metrics; assisting in production timelines negotiation; creating and presenting executive PowerPoint briefings; conducting routine status updates and ad hoc assignments as directed; collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure research leads to meaningful and impactful business implications; prepare weekly updates on latest competitive and industry news highlights; support development of launch strategies for each vehicle line; and research and respond to Regional and dealership requests.
This is a long term temporary opportunity with potential to go temp to hire. It offers a foot in the door of a top global organization always looking for top talent to join their team. Pay is competitive, based on experience education and skills. Position is full time, M-F from 8am – 5pm.
We are looking for someone with 2 – 3 years marketing experience. Project management in automotive or other consumer facing industry experience preferred but not required. BA/BS degree is required.
Send resume to Jessica Rosado at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Coordinator NEW!
Woodland Hills, CA
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
ENERGY REMODELING is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and organized rock star to join our marketing team as a Marketing Coordinator. Candidate will be an integral part of our marketing efforts by providing top notch creative and administrative support to the marketing department, while coordinating and implementing social media and outreach, special events management, marketing collateral and brand awareness.
This position reports to the Marketing Director and will work both independently and as a team on a wide variety of projects. This is a chance to be part of a dynamic and growing company in an equally exciting industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create, coordinate and manage marketing promotional efforts and materials
- Provide compelling content for our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) as well as website and blog
- Manage and post on IG, FB, Twitter daily and YouTube weekly
- Order and manage marketing materials inventory including but not limited to apparel, printed collateral, promotional materials.
- Reply to generic marketing phone and email inquiries.
- Take notes during marketing meetings and distribute to appropriate team members.
- Serve as a liaison between the marketing department and the sales team.
- Support director by running reports and managing invoices/budget reconciliation.
EDUCATION, SKILL, EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in a marketing coordinator position or similar.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and work effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team, share ideas and accept constructive review.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaborate well across teams.
- Familiarity with CRM's and Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Experience and understanding of SEO and Google Analytics a plus.
- Experience in the solar energy industry a plus.
To apply: Complete your online application here - https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Energy-Remodeling/jobs/Marketing-Coordinator-d737ed818657effe?q=business+degree
Notify Jennette Brown of your completed application at Jennette.email@example.com
Marketing Director NEW!
San Fernando Valley
Are you a Director of Marketing with a passion for food? If so, I would love to chat about a great opportunity in the San Fernando Valley. This is a direct hire opportunity paying $70k-$85k.
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Manager NEW!
La Mirada, CA
The Marketing Manager position is responsible for strategic planning and tactical implementation of the Marketing Plan. The ideal candidate understands the strategic direction of the company and crafts the appropriate messaging, and channels to communicate that messaging to our customers and prospects. The Marketing Manager develops steps to tactically execute the plan and develops methods to measure success.
- Developing a Marketing Strategy nested with the short, mid and long term goals of the company.
- Understand the customers wants and needs (pain points) and determine methods to communicate the company's / products ability to provide solutions.
- Develop uniform messaging throughout the sales staff to ensure product capabilities are effectively being communicated to all customers and prospects.
- Work with the General Manager to position the product appropriately against competitor products.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field. MBA or MS Marketing is a significant plus.
- Minimum Experience Required: 5 years of progressive knowledge in Business to Business Marketing.
- Skills Required: Superior communication skills. Must be comfortable working with general guidance to prioritize and implement multiple projects simultaneously.
Send resumes to email@example.com
HR, Organizational Development, Market Research, & Management Consulting
Director of Human Resources NEW!
Long Beach, CA
Lucas Group has partnered with a client who specializes in transportation, both in California but also other states nationally. This privately held, growing company has a brand new opportunity for a Director of Human Resources. This position will be the top HR leadership positon, working strategically with senior leadership on HR initiatives, leadership, culture, training and talent pipeline/development.
- As the senior HR leader, partner strategically with Vice President and leadership team Sr. Director to implement, disseminate, and monitor company policies, programs and procedures in the areas of compliance, compensation, and benefits to attract, retain, and motivate employees.
- Provide guidance/consultation to managers and employees on policy related issues, e.g. Family Leave Act, Workers Comp, state and federal laws etc.
- Develop metrics to evaluate HR efficiency.
- Investigate, respond and find solutions to employee relations complaints in a timely manner, utilizing a solution to record investigation steps and resolution.
- Develop talent development and retention programs
- Develop Training programs and implement procedures, including Train the Trainer and Mentor Programs
- Travel as necessary to sites for training and HR presence (30%)
- Minimum of 7-10 years of progressive HR experience as a generalist
- PHR or SPHR Certifications preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of HR leadership/supervisory experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Advanced degree from an accredited university in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Must have knowledge of HR employment laws, ADA, FMLA, and EEO/OFCCP requirements
- Knowledge of HR functional disciplines, e.g. employee relations, staffing, compensation / benefits, organization development, training and management / employee development
- Experience in developing and administrating Training Programs
- Experience with multiple sites and multi State leadership
Send resume to Valerie Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Generalist NEW!
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
Elite Staffing Team is in search of an experienced HR Generalist who will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise. He or she will assist in providing a wide range of HR support and advice. The successful HR Generalist candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by offering guidance on recruitment, terminations, performance management, employee relations and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between personnel and senior management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 5+ years' experience in HR
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Familiarity with MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with start-up and/or transition organizations
- Employee Relations knowledge
- Implement and administer employee policies
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Offer proactive recruiting assistance
- Maintain ongoing relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- Prepare termination and severance letters
- Train and provide support to HR team member
- Motivate, inspire and engagement of the employee population
To Apply: Email resumes to email@example.com (Add Job Title in Subject Line) or call a recruiter at 712.224.4208.
For more than 35 years, RCM Health Care Services has provided staffing solutions to the finest health care institutions across the nation. We specialize in permanent placement of Nursing, Health Information Management (HIM), Rehabilitation, Managed Care, Allied Health Care Professionals and Physicians as well as temporary placement and Travel Nurse assignments. RCM Health Care Services continually strives to connect the most dedicated healthcare professionals with innovative organizations and meet the changing demands of the trillion dollar healthcare services market.
Recruiter / Sales - Entry Level, Healthcare NEW!
Healthcare Recruiter JD:
Our organization is seeking an entry-level recruiter to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity to join a strong company with a wonderful mission!
In this position, you will be recruiting for various positions, both exempt and non-exempt. The ideal candidate will have medical recruiting experience, including Health Information Management recruiting. We are looking for someone with at least 1 year of recruiting and/or sales experience, Health Care recruiting experience strongly preferred.
The ideal candidate will have full-cycle recruiting experience and have experience working with job boards, social media and with outside resources. In this position, you will be supporting HR with the onboarding process as well.
This is an exempt position that is based in our Gardena, CA office reporting to the Sales & Operations Manager for the Health Information Management division of RCM Health Care Services. In response to our existing business needs, we are looking to expand our team immediately by adding driven and dedicated Health Care Recruiters. This individual will be responsible for candidate recruitment activities to assist the sales team with its business objectives. The roles and responsibilities are as stated:
- The HIM Recruiter will provide support to the growing recruiting needs of our office in Gardena, CA and will partner with hiring managers nationwide to fill current and /or expected open position throughout the organization. The HIM Recruiter will assist by establishing and maintaining a continuous pipeline of qualified candidates, identifying and acquiring top talent through utilization of multiple resources and practices.
- The HIM Recruiter will need to ensure a smooth process for all candidates and hiring managers throughout all stages of the recruiting process across multiple locations.
Essential Job Functions
- Identify and clarify all hiring specifications with business unit leaders and hiring managers, present accurate and detailed job descriptions, and implement action plans to maximize candidate sourcing.
- Source & recruit top Medical Coding, Health Information Management and Revenue Cycle professionals on a daily basis to meet weekly activity standards.
- Facilitate the full life cycle of the recruiting process for open requisitions within the organization
- Provide leadership and mentoring to local staff
- Track all incoming candidate flow and maintain candidate status information in the company's applicant tracking system.
- Review all applicants to verify that position requirements are met.
- Solicit and collect interview feedback from all interviewers and hiring managers.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, best practices, new developments, and applicable laws regarding recruitment of candidates.
- Manage external search firm relationships.
- Recommend process improvements to the technical hiring efforts.
- Create a weekly recruiting report containing all open positions and a list of candidates in the pipeline
- Ongoing special projects and research opportunities, designated by the VP, of Human Resources
- Perform phone screens as an initial step of the interview process and determine appropriate subsequent steps for candidates.
- BS/BA Required
- Minimum of 1 year of recruiting experience is required; Healthcare experience is preferred, not mandatory.
- Strong phone skills (90% of our business is completed by telephone)
- Strong internet, ATS, Outlook, Microsoft skills.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to interface with all levels of management
- Excellent phone, written and verbal communication skills
- Robust organizational skills and ability to multi-task effectively
- Capacity to work autonomously
- Demonstrates enthusiasm towards work and growth of the Company
If you would like more details about this amazing opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. We look forward to receiving your resume. Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Santa Ana, CA
To assist in administering a variety of functions to support the activities of the Human Resources Department including company's leave of absence, interactive process, ADA, fit for duty, benefits programs and retirement/thrift plan. Support employee relations issues, grievance resolution, unemployment processing/hearings/appeals including Human Resources Information System (HRIS). MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred or two years college/certification in a related field or equivalent experience preferred. Four years' experience in Human Resources with an emphasis in benefits and employee relations resolution. Strong interpersonal and verbal communications skills. Bi-lingual skills (Spanish) preferred. Proficient PC skills with experience in Word and Excel plus HRIS experience. Effective analytical skills. Strong writing skills. Valid California driver's license, liability insurance, and a DMV record acceptable to Goodwill's insurance company
Send resume to Kahzah Mims at Kahzah.email@example.com
Human Resources Manager
Costa Mesa, CA
Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with leadership team to implement strategic initiatives
• Develop and implement HR policies
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
• Maintains human resource records
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending education workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Manages HR Assistant/Recruiter
• Maintains HIPAA compliance for employee and patient records
• Maintains and process semi-monthly payroll
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business administration or human resources – extensive experience in HR field may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 7 – 10 years of HR experience required
• Experience working in healthcare preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Must exhibit passion and integrity
• Proficiency with benefits administration
• Proficiency with performance management
• Knowledge of employment law required – preferably multi-state
• Must be extremely familiar with Mental Health HIPAA Regulations (working with subpoenas)
• Proficient with computer programs: Microsoft Office, HRIS/ADP
• Must possess payroll process knowledge
Send resume to Heather Robinson at HRobinson@amenclinic.com
Culver City, CA
Spring Graduation coming up soon! Wondering what you can do with your accounting or finance degree besides the obvious? Do you have a passion to talk to people? Are you driven? Do you NOT have the a-typical personality for an accountant? Maybe you did some retail or sales work while in school? Put the two skill sets together and you have the makings for a potentially GREAT recruiter - in charge of your own destiny! Maybe for you?
Someone with experience in full cycle agency recruiting is an option, or someone with their degree in Accounting/Finance, with some sales/retail sales background that wants to use their degree, however is a better fit in a sales environment, and has the determination and commitment to succeed.
Please send resume to Bob Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Add on LinkedIn as well: Bob Thompson
Monticello Consulting Group is a trusted management consulting firm advising clients in the global financial services industry, partnering with them to achieve their vision of excellence. Monticello Consulting was founded in 2004 and works with a global portfolio of Fortune 500 clients. Our vision is to be the preeminent consulting firm for the financial services industry – a place where our people are encouraged to reach their highest potential while providing exceptional service to our clients.
Our mission is simple – to provide exceptional management consulting services by focusing on three core principles for our clients: value creation, superior execution, and uncompromising integrity.
Monticello Consulting Group employs a combination of skills and methodology to drive significant bottom-line results for our clients. We believe one-size does not fit all when it comes to implementing solutions to our clients' most challenging change initiatives. We work with our clients to formulize an engagement approach that will address the client's problem while factoring the organization's culture and available resources. This approach, combined with our mindset that all our consultants participate, from partner to associate, on the engagement team, has delivered unparalleled success for our clients' projects. We believe this approach and mindset is a key differentiator for Monticello Consulting in the marketplace for advisory services.
It is Monticello Consulting Group policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
Our Firm, Monticello Consulting Group, is a full-service management and technology consultancy based in New York City, and our clients consist of some of the largest financial institutions and hedge funds on Wall Street. At Monticello, we offer an alternative path to a highly successful career in management consulting within the financial services industry.
Monticello Consulting Group is looking for talented individuals who want to develop their management skills and build a world-class consulting toolkit. We seek full-time consultants who are business savvy and interested in joining an exceptional team of forward thinkers focused on delivering value for our clients. You will have the opportunity to own client relationships and add value by implementing innovative solutions. Our engagements stretch each employee's boundaries by challenging them with more ambitious assignments to maximize their growth and potential. At Monticello Consulting, we strive to understand your career aspirations and ensure that you have the resources to succeed.
At Monticello, we look to hire local talent in the markets where our clients require our services in order to minimize travel and promote a work life balance.
The Manager is responsible for establishing the project milestones and governance structure throughout the project lifecycle: initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing. The ideal candidate has a proven track record for the following:
· Lead enterprise-wide programs and projects for client engagements with responsibility to establish governance routines and lead the Monticello and client teams to achieve successful outcomes.
· Create and maintain program and project artifacts, including, but not limited to: overall program/project plans, ongoing status reports (4-blockers), issues logs, change management logs, status reporting decks, budgets, milestone trackers, and project charters.
· Facilitate meetings across all lines of businesses and functional support groups.
· Manage up and communicate status with mid-level and senior-level managers.
· Ensure project issues and risks are identified, quantified, managed, tracked and ensure these items are appropriately communicated and escalated when necessary.
· Provide solutions to complex business problems for the respective engagement and set strategic direction to establish near and long-term goals.
· Manage teams or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role), mentor and coach junior members of the team, and influence stakeholders where required.
· Identify items on the critical path and ensure there will be no issues regarding delivery for those items
Required Skills and Experience:
· Bachelors of Science in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Math.
· Four to eight years implementing strategic large-scale programs in the investment banking industry.
· Capital markets experience working on projects in either the Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office, Quantitative areas, and/or Technology.
· Three to five years of experience managing stakeholder relationships with senior level clients.
· Demonstrated comfort working in a team environment, including collaborating with senior management to solve difficult organizational challenges and supporting and developing the junior staff members.
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects and work effectively under pressure; exceptional organizational and administrative skills; at ease with abundance of details, yet mindful of big picture at all times.
· 3+ years of experience from a top-tier consulting firm (e.g. Accenture, E&Y, KPMG, Deloitte, PwC, IBM Global Services, Sapient).
· Project management certifications (e.g. CAPM, PMP, Certified Scrum Master) and/or deep knowledge of the full project lifecycle (SDLC).
Desired Skills and Experience:
· MBA in General Management or Finance.
Send resumes to email@example.com
Information Technology, Data Analytics, Integration, & Ecommerce
We are a National firm with over 55 years of combined recruiting experience. Our dedicated and seasoned team of recruiters provide impeccable service to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies. Our areas of focus include Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Light Industrial, Sales and Administrative. LM Recruiting Group is proud of it's ability to maintain key relationship with clients and candidates alike. By doing so we are very knowledgeable about our respective markets and bring an extra level of understanding to your hiring needs as a client and potential opportunities as a candidate.
Director, IT Regulatory Compliance NEW!
- Design, document and assess IT internal controls over financial reporting as part of ongoing (SOX) compliance
- Assessment of access management, authentication, authorization.
- Evaluate internal control deficiencies and ensures remediation strategies are correct as proposed by external audit or internal staff.
- Design efficient procedures and methodologies to test controls relevant to SOX.
- Builds meaningful metrics to demonstrate continuous improvement in the audit process and in the efficacy of internal controls.
- Design specific metrics to monitor control deficiencies and remediation accountabilities across all IT groups
- Coordinates with IT personnel across the Company to implement required controls, ensure these controls are and maintain appropriate evidence.
- Responsible for coordinating with IT process owners on updating IT SOX and PCI documentation.
- Provides guidance on internal financial policies and procedures with respect to IT controls.
- Develop and execute SOX/PCI Compliance training and awareness programs based on audit findings and regulation(s) changes.
- Transform SOX/PCI compliance into an operational practice for the Company.
- Implements policies, process, and systems aligned with the strategic roadmap and in support of deliverables (audit and other).
- Constantly on alert for potential areas of vulnerability or risk; able to work with management and operations to develop contingency plans.
- Ensures that monitoring programs are in place to measure efficiency and identify potential areas for improvement.
- Responsible for leading, tracking, and monitoring IT risk remediation efforts
- Communicates and negotiates with internal clients and external auditors to resolve issues and discrepancies effectively.
- Helps ensure IT General Controls are considered throughout new system implementation projects and processes.
- Experience managing and leading compliance in a small public company.
- Advanced knowledge of PCI and DSS requirements for a PCI level 2 or above merchant/service provider.
- 8 years of work experience in IT Audit, Compliance and/or Public Accounting.
- Experience with, SOX, PCI, Privacy regulations and other control frameworks.
- This position requires the ability to analyze and interpret the risk implication of changes in the compliance requirements and the control environment.
- The role requires risk management expertise to ensure creation and maintenance of effective risk mitigation strategies across all stakeholder groups
- Experience in developing and deploying best practices, policies, procedures and processes.
- Builds a network of relationships across IT functional groups, business peers and executive management.
- Influence development of risk management strategies
- Well organized, with strong time management skills.
- Strong prioritization skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage & coordinate multiple competing priorities and requests.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with colleagues and senior leaders in business groups and across finance and multiple locations.
- Self-starter that works well either independently or as part of a larger group.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems Management; CISA, CISSP, or CISM or equivalent professional certification desirable
Send resumes to Mark@lmrecruitinggroup.com
Business Analyst, Supply Chain, Operations and Strategy
Procurement and Operations Analyst
Culver City, CA
The Procurement & Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting purchasing, pricing, sales forecasting, monthly sales analysis and reporting, and business operations and procedures.
• Must have 1-3 years' experience with revenue, purchasing and/or pricing; preferably in medical supply industry
• Must have minimum 2 year degree; Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
• Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, macros, lookup functions)
• Experience with SAP strongly preferred
• Provides supporting analysis in the following areas: revenue, purchasing and pricing.
• Ensures the preparation and transmission of revenue and product information such as sales and product cost figures and inventory values.
• Ensures internal operational records are maintained and management reports are prepared in a timely manner.
• Assists in the preparation of the annual sales and marketing budget, quarterly forecasts, and sales targets.
• Provides accurate, fact-based analysis for ad hoc reporting as requested by the Director of Customer Operations and the Controller.
• Responsible for entering all company purchase orders, maintaining costs and item profiles, as well as communicating purchase order and delivery status.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data as required.
• Maintains product, vendor, and customer databases by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
• Increases productivity by developing automated applications; coordinating information requirements.
• Protects operations by keeping company information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Send resume to Kahzah Mims at Kahzah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Chain Manager (Pfister)
Lake Forest, CA, US
Hardware and Home Improvement (HHI) is a major manufacturer and supplier of residential locksets, residential builders' hardware, faucets, and commercial locksets and doors, with a portfolio of renowned brands, including Kwikset®, Weiser®, Baldwin®, National Hardware®, Stanley®, FANAL®, Pfister™, EZSET®, and Tell. HHI is a leader in its key markets with #1 positions in U.S. residential locksets (Kwikset), Canada residential locksets (Weiser), U.S. luxury locksets (Baldwin), and U.S. builders' hardware (Stanley-National Hardware), #2 in Mexico residential hardware (Fanal), #3 in U.S. retail plumbing (Pfister), and #1 in U.S. retail commercial locksets. Headquartered in Orange County, California, HHI has a global sales force and operates manufacturing and distribution facilities in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Asia. HHI is a division of Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
The Supply Chain Manager is the brand leader of Supply Chain. He or she provides guidance and direction to the Demand Planning and Supply Planning Teams. They directly manage the Demand and Supply Managers as well as CPFR's. They are responsible for executing the brand strategy within Supply Chain and the owners of Inventory and Customer Service for the brand.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Supply Chain Collaborator – 30%
- Identifies and resolves supply and demand issues to achieve optimal balance of Inventory, Customer Service, and Costs.
- Aligning on Demand and Supply Processes with other brands
- Ownership over brand Inventory and Service Projections
- S&OP Brand Leadership
- Reporting on Supply Chain Metrics to Leadership team
Cross Functional Collaboration – 30%
- Collaboration with other functions (such as Distribution Centers, Plants, Transportation, Marketing, Sales, etc) to resolve issues and achieve optimal balance of Inventory, Customer Service, and Costs.
- Lead Projects cross functionally
- Works closely with Brand Marketing on strategic brand initiatives.
People Management – 30%
- Provide leadership and direction of Managers of People and Independent Contributors
- Balance workload requirements across the team to ensure successful execution.
- Drive career and skill development of team members to encourage continual talent development, performance management, retention, and job satisfaction.
Other/As Needed – 10%
Education and Experience Profile
- B.S. in Engineering / Operations / Supply Chain Management required
- Advanced degree in Engineering or Business is a plus
- 10-12 years of experience in Supply Chain required
- Extensive functional knowledge of planning, forecasting and related Supply Chain areas and technologies.
- Experience leading projects, and/or business teams or providing key technical expertise.
- Operations experience in consumer products industry preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to provide leadership through influence.
- Strong project management experience.
- Hands on experience with planning software.
- Experience in presenting to skip level management.
- Ability to prepare executive level presentations.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Proven track record of successfully working with all levels within the organization.
- Experience working with external clients.
- APICS CPIM Certification required
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Spectrum Brands is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/258671486/
Notify email@example.com of your application
Sales, Customer Management, & Business Development
American Analytics, Inc. is an environmental testing laboratory located in Chatsworth, California 91311. We test the environmental quality of air, water and soil. The company was established in 1980, has over 21 employees, and enjoys good and repeat business with environmental consultants, government, real estate and industry.
Sales & Marketing
Los Angeles, CA
As a result of our growth plans, we are looking for Sales and marketing person to: perform direct sales, cold calls, and market research, create and manage marketing plans, campaigns, sales materials and help in tracking client's projects progress. The person will interact with our company professionals, executives and our clients.
- Interest in marketing and technical sales
- Ability to make sales calls including cold calls
- Good English communication and writing skills
- Excellent computer and up to date internet literacy
- Ability to drive in Southern California
The ideal candidate will be perusing degree or having a degree and/or experience in marketing, sales, or related field.
Our company offers pleasant work environment, competitive compensation package, medical, dental and 401K retirement plan.
Interested parties should e-mail detailed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attention HR.
Project/Program Managers, Real Estate, and M&A
Asset Manager NEW!
Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking a well-rounded, self-motivated Asset Manager. The candidate will report to the Director of Asset Management and will be a key player in the asset management and tenant relationship management processes.
• Maximize total return for each asset through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance
• Work closely with third party property managers, leasing agents, brokers, consultants and attorneys to provide direction for and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, analysis and approvals
• Actively participate in the negotiations on new leases and renewals
• Prepare necessary monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for the senior management team
• Negotiate third party contracts and oversee implementation of capital improvement and 'value-add' programs within the portfolio
• Perform valuations of each asset on a quarterly basis, working with analytical staff
• Model full life cycle financial analysis for each asset from acquisition through disposition
• Develop and implement strategic business plans for each asset that will govern its daily operations, position in the market, and ultimate disposition
• Manage the capital improvement strategies and processes, including oversight of the construction management activities
• Evaluate the local markets to identify changes and trends and the related impact on real estate values and investment strategies
• Work collaboratively with the acquisition team members in evaluating potential investments opportunities
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Real Estate or related field with strong record of academic achievement; graduate degree preferred
• 7+ years of commercial real estate, leasing, analysis/asset management experience
• Strong financial modeling skills, detailed property-level financial statement analysis, lease management, pro forma analysis and rent-setting evaluation
• Strong knowledge of real estate accounting combined with exceptional analytical skills and financial modeling skills
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word is required and must be comfortable learning new computer systems
• Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, able to handle multiple concurrent projects and be able to independently identify and solve key business problems
Send resume and position of interest to Kahzah Mims at Kahzah.email@example.com
ICO Group of Companies is a premier real estate development, investment and management company located in the heart of Los Angeles. ICO focuses on "value-add" commercial and multi-family projects.
Acquisitions Associate NEW!
Los Angeles, CA
ICO is seeking a highly-motivated individual, with a college degree and California real estate license, to support our Managing Partner, Director of Acquisitions & General Counsel in the acquisition and financing of both new and existing portfolio assets.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Project Manager (Consultant)
Newbury Park, CA
Designworks, A BMW Group Company
With studios in Los Angeles, Munich and Shanghai, Designworks provides full-service design solutions for premium brands worldwide. Our history spans nearly forty years, and continues to earn numerous awards and industry accolades along the way. Designworks thrives in a climate of true cross-fertilization, advancing its observations, research and experiences from multiple industries to create new solutions that innovate rather than merely reinforcing the status quo. We serve as the internal-think tank for our parent company, BMW Group, and consult for a roster of external clients that includes many of the World's most renowned and respected brands. Founded in 1972 in a small studio in Malibu, California, and acquired by BMW Group in 1995, today Designworks pairs the pragmatism and resources of a global company while retaining the nimble, independent spirit and perspective that's true to our roots.
The Project Manager (Consultant) is responsible for the internal project management of projects at BMW Designworks. He/she organizes the overall business management of BMW and third party projects, from the beginning to the end of a project.
- Supports project planning and budget planning.
- Supports assigned project resource planning with Studio Directors, DW-4 and department directors.
- Responsible for Microsoft Project Plan for each assigned project.
- Proactively monitors and reports project status (deliverables, time, resources, budget).
- Escalates issues to the Director, Operations and Studio Director in a timely and efficient manner when creative and business interests are not in alignment, a project veers off of the project plan or a project is in danger of not reaching the target.
- Engages in active conflict management to ensure that issues are addressed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Organizes and moderates project management related meetings
- Supports the implementation and maintenance of global project management processes
- Supports Director, Operations in facility management, Health and Safety and general Operation's tasks as needed
- Manages external engineering/sustainability vendors
- Manages external and internal sustainability projects
- Trains DW associates in project management, processes and tools
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Design
- Vocational/Specialized Training in Project Management
- 3-5 yrs in an engineering and/or design agency environment
- 5-7 yrs in a project management role
- Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong written and spoken English
- German language a bonus but not required
- Self motivated with high attention to detail with limited supervision
Position is based at our Southern California design studio located just north of Los Angeles in Newbury Park.
This is a 1 year contract based position thru a 3rd party vendor.
Apply at https://bmwgroup.jobs/en_us/job?ref=170000I4
Notify email@example.com of your application
American Realty Advisors is a premier investment manager of institutional quality commercial real estate portfolios.
Focused exclusively on institutional real estate investments, our clients benefit from our commitment to investment excellence, depth of research knowledge, asset management capabilities, and organizational strength.
We offer a full range of core, core-plus, and value-added commercial real estate services that allow institutional investors to enhance and diversify their portfolios.
PMRG, a national, privately held real estate services firm, is seeking a Multi-Family Analyst/Associate-Asset Management to work with one of its institutional clients, American Realty Advisors (ARA), headquartered in Los Angeles, California. The Analyst/Associate will be responsible for assisting ARA's Asset Management Group in the execution of its operating strategy on its national real estate investment portfolio.
Qualified candidates are being considered for ARA's Glendale, CA office, and will work on a portfolio of ARA's multi-family real estate assets.
· Assist senior asset managers with the development and execution of strategic business plans and property operating budgets.
· Review monthly reporting packages, evaluate variances and trends in operating income and expenses.
· Prepare detailed financial analyses of operating performance, leasing and market comp studies.
· Perform property-level market valuations.
· Assist in the preparation and drafting of memos to the executive committees for asset repositioning, hold/sell analysis, disposition, acquisition, large capital projects and execution .
· Work with the Dispositions Team to evaluate current assets for sale, supporting the due diligence and closing processes.
· Assist the Investment Group in the underwriting, due diligence and asset management transition processes for new multifamily acquisitions.
· Support senior asset managers with oversight of the development process, including detailed review of draw packages and development status reports.
· Conduct thorough market research to validate new acquisitions and the market positioning of existing assets.
· Help identify, evaluate, and implement value-add strategies through the renovation and repositioning of existing assets.
· Assist in the evaluation and execution of capital projects.
· Evaluate and review joint venture agreements, loan documents, and condominium association agreements.
· Maintain relationships and information flow between asset management, property management, accounting, joint venture and consultants.
- Analyst - 0-2 years' experience with an undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field
- Associate - Graduate degree or a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in commercial real estate, private equity, investment banking, property management and leasing, or a related field
- Advanced Excel Skills
- ARGUS experience a plus (training can be provided)
Here are a few of the many reasons PM Realty Group is a great place to work!
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability
Employee Recognition and Referral Program
Employee Assistance Program
401(k) – Employer Matching Program
Flexible Spending Accounts
College Bound Fund
Discounted Banking Services
Vacation, Personal & Holiday Time
OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH!!!
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Talent Group is a global consulting marketplace that connects top independent professionals with leading companies to tackle critical projects. We deliver these professionals, either individual or in teams, for projects that are mission-critical or strategically important to the company.
BTG serves companies, private equity firms, and non-profits in 21 countries around the world and has been recognized for its innovation and leadership by publications such as the Harvard Business Review, The Wall Street Journal, Business Week, and The Economist.
Independent Project/Program Manager
SF Bay Area
Business Talent Group is looking for superior project and program managers who have a proven track record of excellence and are interested in doing execution-oriented work for clients on a 3 month to 24 month project basis. We offer project and program management opportunities that are typically enterprise-level and may be:
- On-site with the client or remote
- International or domestic
- Full-time or part-time
- Leading or working with a team, or solo
Ideal candidates are already independently established and have 3+ years experience managing important implementation, transformation, or execution projects inside major companies.
A graduate degree from a top institution and experience at a consulting firm is desirable but not required. Industry experience within a formal Project Management Office (PMO) or similar functional organization is also plus. PMP certification is preferred.
Please note: This job posting is not for a staff position within Business Talent Group. Instead, it represents a need we receive from our clients on a fairly regular basis, and if we felt your background was a fit, you would become a part of our Independent Consultant network.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com
Internships, Leadership Development Programs, and Admin/Entry Level
Anaheim is a full-service city supporting more than 358,000 residents, 20,000 businesses and 25 million annual visitors. The city provides public safety through the Anaheim Police Department and Anaheim Fire & Rescue, water and power service through Anaheim Public Utilities, parks, community centers, family services and libraries through Anaheim Community Services, neighborhood improvements through Anaheim Public Works and assistance for entrepreneurs, businesses and homeowners through the Anaheim Planning Department. Anaheim is a modern, diverse city with a proud history dating back to its 1857 founding. Anaheim is known worldwide as the home of the Disneyland Resort, including Walt Disney's original Disneyland Park, as well as Angel Stadium of Anaheim and Angels Baseball, Honda Center and the Anaheim Ducks, and the Anaheim Convention Center, the larges on the West Coast. Anaheim's thriving visitor industry and business community help support the city's neighborhood and make Anaheim a great place to live, work and play.
The City of Anaheim offers an outstanding and exciting Management Intern Program that provides individuals with graduate degrees the opportunity to explore a range of career paths within municipal government. Assigned to various City departments for a specific period of time, the Management Intern's responsibilities include direct involvement in substantive day-to-day operations, as well as special project assignments requiring research and analysis.
The Purpose of the Program: To develop candidates for entry-level management positions within municipal government; provide opportunities to gain a broad range of experience in local government; and to support the development of analytical, leadership and other managerial skills.
Rotational Assignments: The typical Intern may have one or more rotations within the various City Departments depending on need and availability. The current Internship will begin in the City Manager's Office. The term of the Internship is 12 to 18 months.
Professional Development Training: The City provides numerous training opportunities and encourages all employees to continuously develop their professional skills. Management Interns have the opportunity to build valuable professional relationships with current and former interns and all levels of management. The program can lead to both internal and external career advancement.
The successful candidate is a high-energy, self starter who will:
- Interact with elected officials and work directly with senior management on special projects.
- Research and analyze City operations and/or programs.
- Research, develop and monitor budgets.
- Prepare staff reports and presentations for City Council meetings, upper management meetings, and community workshops.
This position requires:
- A Master's degree (or within six months of completion) in fields such as: Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Law, Public Administration, Public Policy or other related field.
- Some research, administrative support, or analytical experience is desirable, preferably in public administration.
- Possession of an appropriate, valid driver's license is required.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTION
Applications will be accepted until Friday, April 7, 2017 at 5:00PM. Applicants are encouraged to apply early. Applications will not be accepted after this deadline.
With your online application, you must include the following items:
A written statement of interest why you are interested in this Internship (2 pages maximum)
A writing sample from school or work (2 pages maximum)
Note: Resume, Statement of Interest and Writing Sample must be attached to the application electronically before submitting.
The selection process will consist of, at a minimum, an oral interview.
Candidates must be specific and complete in describing their qualifications for this position. Failure to state all pertinent information may lead to elimination from consideration. Stating "See Resume" is not an acceptable substitute for a completed application.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a reference / background check (to include a conviction record) and pass a post-offer pre-employment medical examination (which will include a drug/alcohol screening). The City of Anaheim utilizes E-Verify and new employees must provide documentation to establish both identity and work authorization.
Communication regarding your application and/or status will be sent to the email address listed on your application. Please check your email regularly throughout the recruitment process as you will not receive communications by any other method.
In order to be considered as an applicant for this position, you must apply through our website www.anaheim.net/jobs. This is the only way to apply for this position. If you have already applied for this position through the governmentjobs.com website, please do not apply again.
Durant Management Corporation (DMC) is a progressive business, financial, and management consulting firm that utilizes sound economic analysis and recommendations to accomplish the goals and objectives that its clients wish to attain.
The core staff of Durant Management Corporation consists of G. Jarbe' Durant, a Project Manager, a Research Analyst, and three Professional Associates. The competitive advantage of this firm is its ability to act as a project leader, organizing financial teams of highly qualified professionals who work selectively on business transactions.
Business/Project Associate Training Internship
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles based Management Consulting Firm specializing in Entertainment, Sports, Healthcare, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Construction, and International Businesses seeks seniors and graduate‐level students for an internship position available immediately. Time required 10‐15 hours a week.
Listed are some specific examples of a current DMC Training Internship's duties that will clarify the position. Please visit our website at www.dmcbusiness.com.
Work with Managing Director, who is a Harvard MBA, in the areas of non-profits, business analysis, project development and management, financial and business affairs through:
(1) Coordinating, analyzing, and calling potential leads for new business projects
(2) Developing and following up on a variety of business and financial transactions
(3) Line management responsibility for project coordination and business management
(4) Researching and preparing business plans and business proposals
(5) Updating client database and preparing documentation for client presentations
(6) Developing and following up on Public Relations initiatives
(7) Identifying and contacting Strategic Partners and Alliances to support clients/projects
*We DO NOT Sponsor any type of visa. All applicants must be legally able to participate in the unpaid training internship.
The candidate MUST have excellent (written and verbal) communication and interpersonal skills. Prior experience in marketing and sales position is an added plus.
The candidate will be making phone calls and should be confident talking to people on the phone with a pleasant voice and a good command of the English language.
Application Instructions: Please email your resume, cover letter, and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
American Realty Advisors (ARA) is a real estate private equity firm headquartered in Los Angeles with over $8 billion of assets under management. The objective of the ARA NextGen Women/Minority Internship Program is to embrace and increase diversity in the real estate industry. The program offers internships to women or minority undergraduate students who have an interest in pursuing a career in commercial real estate and the opportunity to develop professional and technical skills in an office environment. Over the course of eight weeks, interns will be exposed to assets located throughout the United States and will provide support to the Asset Management team in various aspects including the acquisition and disposition of assets. Interns will also have the opportunity to participate in educational seminars and receive mentorship from real estate professionals.
ARA NextGen Internship Program
Under the guidance of an asset manager, below are examples of tasks an intern will be involved in:
• Gain real-world knowledge by conducting research and aiding in underwriting and due diligence of potential investments
• Participate in deal negotiations and analysis of commercial lease proposals
• Learn to use real estate industry software such as Argus, CoStar, and MRI
• Get an inside look on how assets are appraised and learn about key valuation metrics
• Contribute to preparing memoranda to senior management regarding asset investment strategies
• Join asset managers in asset site visits to develop deeper understanding of property types
• An undergraduate attending an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0
• A woman or member of an ethnic minority group
• Demonstrated interest in real estate • Working proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
• Excellent communication skills – written, oral, and interpersonal
•Eight-week internship (16-hours per week) beginning on June 19, 2017 and ending on August 11, 2017
• Orientation, individualized training, and mentorship
Send resumes to email@example.com
The National Parenting Product Awards (NAPPA) is one of the longest running and most respected awards programs in the country. With 25 years of experience in the industry, we have been continuously celebrated as the "go-to" source for parents and professionals seeking the best products for their children and families.
NAPPA tests and evaluates products in the following categories:
• Virtual Products (Apps, Video Games, Software and Websites)
• Educational Tools for Parents and Children, Arts & Crafts
• Family Health & Safety, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition & Fitness
• Gadgets 'n' Gear
• Natural & Green
Position Summary: To assist NAPPA with the day-to- day operations and to help promote and market the program to entrants and consumers.
• Pitching potential entrants on NAPPA program via email and phone calls
• Researching and contacting new leads
• Following up on pitches
• Processing incoming entries and distributing product samples to judges and parent testers
• Writing press releases, e-blasts, product reviews and social media posts
• Assisting in focus groups, market research projects and internet research
• Following up with media to pitch story ideas
• Brainstorming with NAPPA staff for ways to increase NAPPA's visibility and strengthen its brand
• Updating NAPPA website and posting on social media platforms
• Helping with NAPPA events
• Reliable and professional
• Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Great phone demeanor, ability to make cold calls
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
• Social media savvy
• Self starter
• Outgoing, energetic, positive attitude
• Excellent organizational and follow-through skills; and attention to detail
• Skilled writer
Duration- Summer 30-40 hours/week
Pay- Paid, rate TBD
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BIG THINGS HAPPEN HERE. The products for which Samsung is known world-wide are the results of the amazing people who work here. Their talent, creativity, dedication, and commitment to innovation are what make us who we are. Imagine working for a global company that is a world leader in innovation, in an environment where exciting things happen every day. Imagine working with an amazing group of visionaries/ individuals who make products that bring joy to millions of people across the globe every single day. Imagine where you want to be, and who you want to be. At Samsung...the possibilities are limitless.
Headquartered in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey, and with offices across the nation including Dallas, Seattle, New York, and Palo Alto, California; Samsung Electronics America, Inc. (SEA) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. We market a broad range of award-winning consumer electronics, smartphones, information systems, and home appliances. Samsung's philosophy is based on our strong determination for growth, perpetual innovation and responsibility to corporate citizenship. As a result of our commitment to innovation and unique design, the Samsung organization is one of the most decorated brands in the Technology industry.
TV Product Marketing- MBA Intern
Ridgefield Park, NJ
The TV Product Marketing Intern will work closely with team members to:
Conduct Weekly TV Market Analysis Forecast/Market size the total TV Market Research latest TV trends (consumer interest, competitor strategies, etc.)
Identify shopper heuristics and propose actionable recommendations to senior management based on findings Segment sources of content consumption.
The Intern will also have many opportunities to work independently to achieve goals
-Must be enrolled in top MBA program
-Marketing undergraduate experience
-Team work experience
-Great communication skills
Internship Eligibility Requirements: -Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA -Provide proper work authorization to University Relations -Attend New Hire Orientation on first day
To apply, send resume to email@example.com
Support Center Coordinator
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, RealtyONEGroup is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment. From data analytics to career events, every day will be filled with WOW moments.
The Support Center Coordinator is responsible for assisting in ensuring all inquiries for RealtyONEGroup, Inc. corporate office are submitted to the correct department, including completing Support core tasks. The Support Center Coordinator works directly with their direct supervisor along with Managing Brokers/Office Administrators to ensure agent-related questions are resolved promptly. The Support Center Coordinator assists in keeping agent accounts up-to-date in the company's SSO, MyROG system, which includes Billing and Agent Enrollment and maintains daily phone calls, emails and general tickets in our ticketing, ZenDesk system.
• Operate multiple-call telephone console and route calls to appropriate people in accordance with company guidelines
• Uses SharePoint for billing, agent enrollment, and adding and removing private offices
• Audits agent files, outstanding dues, private offices, and all other pertinent files
• Updates SOPs and Office Administrator trainings
• Maintain Smarter Agent Roster
• Review and research CC disputes as needed
• Must work the hours of 8AM- 5PM
• Understands, displays, and embraces the company's "coolture"
• Other duties as assigned
Has frequent contact and communicates continuously with visitors, customers, employees, and vendors.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Ability to be professional, courteous, and customer-centric via telephone, email, and in person
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High school graduation or equivalent, plus minimum 1 year of administrative support experience
• Associate's degree or completion of some college courses
• Ability to speak, read, write, and understand Spanish
• Strong organization skills with an attention to detail
• Willingness to "roll up the sleeves" and do what it takes to get the job done
• Works well on a team and collaborates with others
• Finger dexterity to operate standard office equipment including telephones, calculators, copiers, and facsimile equipment
• Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional and courteous manner
• Ability to effectively manage tasks with minimal supervision
• Must be diligent and persistent in follow-up and completion
• Capable of multi-tasking and meeting tight deadlines
• Able to function in a fast-paced environment
• Strong working knowledge of Windows/Mac operating system-experience
• Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to type at a net rate of 35 wpm using a computer keyboard
• Excellent communication skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database management and word processing.
• Proven ability to work well with a varied group of individuals
• Must be able to travel between offices when necessary for trainings and meet and greets
• Excellent command of the English language- written and verbally
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must arrive to work and all business meetings on time
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Support Center Coordinator must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary along with finger dexterity.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
The Support Center Coordinator must be able to multi-task various projects at once while maintaining a friendly, professional, and customer-centric demeanor.
Apply directly at: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/RealtyOneGroup1/109638471-support-center-coordinator
Please notify Kahzah Mims of your completed application at Kahzah.firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Graduate Assistant: Employer Relations Specialist
Organization Name: Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology - Career Services Office
Hours per Week:19.75
Paid: $12.25 Hourly
Schedule: Flexibility within a Monday through Friday work week and the hours of 9am to 6pm.
The Employer Relations Specialist will assist the Director of Academic & Employer Partnerships with employer outreach and engagement. This position is responsible for creating and updating employer records via PepPro. The position will be responsible for assisting employers with their job postings. The position involves a high level of customer service, data entry, and phone etiquette.
Previous recruiting, sales or marketing experience a plus.
Benefits of Joining Our Team: Professional Development
Things to know about Career Services: We are a dynamic, fun department that provides career development support for GSEP's students and alumni, whether they're defining their next career step, strengthening their employment application materials, developing a customized search strategy, or preparing for career advancement. We are committed to providing students and alumni with the tools and strategies to build lifelong employability and careers of purpose, service, and leadership. Our department constantly strives towards the next level by ensuring that our services are engaging and relevant. We work hard, play hard and value having a diverse team with unique strengths and perspectives.
Qualifications:We are seeking team members who possess the following: customer service and administrative experience; technological, event planning, and writing/editing skills; a strong work ethic and high standard for excellence; a positive attitude and team-oriented spirit; and a track record for taking initiative and demonstrating follow through. Applicants must be comfortable initiating follow-up calls with employers.
How to Apply:
Email Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
2) Graduate Assistant: Career Services/Marketing & Operations
Organization Name: Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology - Career Services Office
Hours per Week:19.75
Paid: $12.25 Hourly
Schedule: Flexibility within a Monday through Friday week and the hours of 9am to 6pm.
Support the Executive Director of Career Services with marketing and operational functions. Oversee PepPro system maintenance and training. Send weekly Career Services Snapshot e-newsletters. Facilitate planning and execution of student engagement initiatives. Coordinate career development programs. Provided general office support, including email and phone communications.
We are seeking team members who possess the following: customer service and administrative experience; technological, event planning, and writing/editing skills; a strong work ethic and high standard for excellence; a positive attitude and team-oriented spirit; and a track record for taking initiative and demonstrating follow through.
How to Apply:Please send resume and cover letter to Yas Hardaway at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your specific interest in the position and your relevant qualifications.