Report washer, dryer, or laundry issues here: www.washlaundry.com/fixlaundry.
For help with technology issues (e.g. wireless connectivity issues, computer hardware or software), visit the IT Tech Central website.
For cable TV problems contact: 310-506-7586
Examples of non-emergency maintenance or service requests include:
- Burnt-out lights,
- Minor drainage problems,
- Extermination needs,
- Furniture concerns, etc.
Submit an Online Maintenance Request
Immediately report any facility emergency such as:
- Smell of smoke or visible flames.
- Smell of gas.
- Pooling, dripping, or leaking water.
- Sewage back up or a toilet overflowing.
- Flooding of any kind (plumbing or rain seepage from outside).
- Electrical power outages (more than a light bulb) or blown fuses.
- Broken glass from a window or door.
|Monday - Friday:|
|7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Facilities Management and Planning||506-4101|
|after 5:00 p.m.||Public Safety||506-4442|
|Weekends or holidays||Public Safety||506-4442|