Cell Phone Information
This page contains information about using cellular phones and mobile devices at Pepperdine. For legal reasons, Information Technology staff cannot provide technology support for personal devices, including cellular phones and mobile devices. However, IT does provide information about accessing Pepperdine email with mobile devices.
- To check the status of cell phone coverage on the Malibu campus, go to http://community.pepperdine.edu/it/services/phone/cellular/coverage.htm
- Please contact your coverage provider for further support:
- AT&T: Go to http://www.wireless.att.com/support/ or call 1-800-331-0500 (or 611 from any AT&T wireless phone).
- Sprint: Go to http://support.sprint.com/support/ or call 888-211-4727 (or *2 on any Sprint wireless phone)
- T-mobile: Go to http://www.t-mobile.com/support/ or call 1-877-453-1304 (or 611 from any T-mobile wireless phone).
- Verizon: Go to http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp/wireless/wireless.htm or call 1-800-922-0204 (or 611 from any Pay as you go Verizon wireless phone).