Gmail is a free, search-based webmail service that combines traditional email with Google's search technology. Gmail includes over 5 GB of storage space and best of all, it's free.
If you have a Gmail address, you can use your Gmail username and password to sign in to a Google Account. This gives you access to various Google products, including: Web History, iGoogle, Google Alerts and Google Checkout.
Best Practices and Uses
- Use Google search within Gmail to find the exact message you want, no matter when it was sent or received.
- Create filters to automatically manage incoming mail.
- Use labels or stars to organize messages in your inbox.
- Use Gmail to access your email from your mobile device .
- Gmail uses always-on HTTPS encryption to keep your mail secure, so others using public wifi, cannot access your email.
For support with email set up and troubleshooting, please call the Help Desk at (310) 506-4357(HELP) or Toll free (USA): (866) 767-8623 (24 hours per day/7 days per week).