Pepperdine faculty and staff can send attachments to anyone with a valid email address.
Best Practices and Uses
There are 2 ways to send attachments:
- Use the Web email client at: https://attachments.pepperdine.edu
- Use the Microsoft Outlook plug-in. See Sending Attachments using the Outlook Plug-in below.
How to Guides
- Pepperdine employees can login to the system using their:
- Pepperdine NetworkID (e.g. jwave) and password OR
- Pepperdine email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and NetworkID password.
- Email messages can include up to 20 GB of file attachments
- Attachments are listed as hyperlinks at the bottom of the email message.
- The secure email attachment system requires recipients to login to the system before downloading an attachment.
- Attachments smaller than 2 GB are only available for download for forty-five (45) days.
- Attachments larger than 2 GB are only available for download for fourteen (14) days.
- After the download link expires the file is securely deleted from the system.
- Faculty and staff may invite individuals outside of Pepperdine to use the system (via the Web email client, click "Invite")
For support with email set up and troubleshooting, please call the Help Desk at (310) 506-4357(HELP) or Toll free (USA): (866) 767-8623 (24 hours per day/7 days per week).