- Hoover, Dana, and J. Valencia. 2011. iPads in the Classroom: Use, Learning Outcomes, and the Future. Presentation, 2011 EDUCAUSE Annual Conference. Philadelphia, PA. October 20. Download presentation
- Hoover, Dana. 2011. iPad: Effective Use in the Classroom. Webcast, Academic Impressions. October 4.
- Fisher, Brian, and T. Lucas. 2011. Facilitating Social Interaction in the Classroom with iPads. Presentation, Technology and Learning Faculty Conference. Pepperdine University. September 14.
- Helm, Susan. 2011. Transitioning from Lecturer to Facilitator. Presentation, Technology and Learning Faculty Conference. Pepperdine University. September 14.
- Hoover, Dana, and J. Valencia. 2011. Students, Apps, and the Classroom Experience: Practical Hands-on. Presentation, EduSoCal, Long Beach City College, Long Beach, CA. April 27. Download presentation
- Fisher, Brian, and T. Lucas. 2011. How Do iPads Facilitate Social Interaction in the Classroom? Presentation, Teaching Professor Conference, Atlanta, GA, May 20-22.
- Fisher, Brian, and T. Lucas. 2011. How Do iPads Facilitate Social Interaction in the Classroom? Presentation, Conference on Research in Undergraduate Mathematics Education, Portland, OR, February 25-28.
- Kha, Hong, and D. Hoover. 2011. Instructional Innovation and Strategic Thinking with the iPad. Presentation, EDUCAUSE West/Southwest 2011 Regional Conference, Austin, TX, February 23.
- Hall, Owen. 2011. iPad: Assessing the Impact of Mobile Learning Technologies on Graduate Management Education. Virtual brief paper, Global TIME - Online Conference on Technology, Innovation, Media & Education, February 22-24.
- Kha, Hong, and D. Hoover. 2011. To iPad or Not to iPad: A Qualitative Study to Learn More About the iPad's Potential to Impact Learning Across Varying Disciplines (Research-Based). Presentation, EDUCAUSE ELI 2011 National Conference, Washington, D.C., February 14.
- Fusch, Daniel. 2011. Piloting the iPad. Higher Ed Impact, January 27.
- Chester, Timothy M. 2010. CIO Predicament: What To Do About the iPad. Campus Technology, May 10.
- Fisher, Sarah. 2010. Taking a Byte. Pepperdine Magazine, November 22.
- Fusch, Daniel. 2010. 3 Questions to Answer Before a Wide-Scale Adoption of the iPad. Higher Ed Impact, May 6.
- Miller, Rachel. 2010. iPad experiment implemented in classes. Pepperdine Graphic, September 17.
- Staff Writers. 2010. The future of Apple's iPad in the classroom. Asian Correspondent, June 29.
References to iPads in Higher Education
Yarow, Jay. 2010. iPad Banned By Princeton And Other Universities. Business Insider, April 16.
Nagel, David. 2010. Monterey College of Law Pilots iPad. Campus Technology, August 25.
Students will get choice: iPad or MacBook. George Fox University Press Release, Summer 2010.
Lardinois, Frederic. 2010. The iPad in Education: Colleges Give iPads to All Incoming Students. Read Write Web, March 30.