Lynda Online Training Library
The Lynda Online Training Library at Pepperdine University is a professional development
resource available to all current faculty, staff, and students. Lynda offers over
2,000 online courses on a wide array of professional and creative skills and computer
software . If you have used Lynda before, you can merge your existing history and playlists with your new Pepperdine-provided account.
Explore courses by subject, software, vendor, or author (trainer).
- Popular subjects: blogging, time management, e-commerce, web design, and information architecture.
- Popular software: Photoshop, Excel, Google Apps, Premiere Pro, SQL, Flash, and iMovie.
- Click the Login button above and sign in through CAS
- When prompted, select "I've had an account".
- Enter the username and password of the previous account. (This may not be the same
as your Network ID and password.)
Lynda Mobile App
- Click "Login" on an iPhone or "Already a member?" on an Android
- Select the "Organization" tab at the top right of the screen
- Scroll down to the "Web Portal" field and enter lynda.pepperdine.edu
- Log in to Pepperdine CAS with your standard NetworkID and password
- Accept the Lynda.com Terms of Service
- Done! You will automatically be redirected back to the Lynda app!
- Need help logging in? Contact Brenda Peña at email@example.com.
- Need help using Lynda.com, call (888) 33-LYNDA (toll-free in the U.S.) or +1 (805) 477-3900 (overseas). The Lynda.com help desk is open from 5:00 am - 5:00 pm PST, Monday through Friday.