Applications for a Spiritual Mentor must be completed and turned in by March 15, 2013, at 5 p.m.
Spiritual Mentoring Policies
- If you do not already have a Spiritual Mentor that you'd like to continue meeting with, you can Request a Mentor through our online form. Unless you have a particular faculty/staff member in mind, then you can see if they will be your mentor and write their name on the "Request a Mentor" form
- A Spiritual Mentor (Pepperdine faculty/staff Member who has volunteered to be an available mentor to students) will be paired with you, upon availability.
- Schedule at least 4 meetings with your Spiritual Mentor for at least an hour each session throughout the semester. You can use this time to talk about faith, God, life -- anything that you would be comfortable discussing with your mentor.
Spiritual Mentoring Credit will be based on the following:
- Attended 4 or more sessions = 4 credits
- Attended 3 sessions = 3 credits
- Attended 2 or more sessions = 2 credits
- Attended 1 sessions = 1 credit