Your financial future begins here...
Welcome to the Center for Financial Literacy. It is our hope that we can be a resource for you during your time at Pepperdine and beyond. The importance of money management is often overlooked, but a proactive approach can place you far ahead of the curve.
The lack of personal financial knowledge in society today is alarming:
- Twenty-somethings hold an average debt of about $45,000 - USA Today
- 56% of Millennials are living paycheck-to-paycheck - Huffington Post
- The student debt burden in the US sits at $1.1 trillion, nearly quadruple what it was a decade ago - CS Monitor
- The class of 2014 graduated with an average student loan debt amount of $33,000 - Edvisors
- Millennials get a "D" in Financial Literacy - Main Street
Please explore our site, give us a call, or come by the office for academic course details, money management resources, or financial life coaching.