Welcome to the Pepperdine Technology and Learning website. The mission of the Technology and Learning group is to partner with faculty to develop innovative and helpful ways to foster learning using educational technology. Click the links below for information about the Technology and Learning group, and explore the site to access training materials and resources offered to enhance faculty use of instructional technologies.
What's New at Pepperdine Technology and Learning
- Open Apereo (Sakai) Conference 2013 has concluded!
- Dr. David Smith shares his lecture "Cloud Storage for Collaboration" in the most recent addition to the Faculty Speaker Series
- Elizabeth Smith presents a Faculty Speaker Series entitled "Blogs in the Classroom: Through a Journalism Lens"
- The Spring 2013 Faculty Professional Development Online Course has finished!
- Summer 2013 class sites created on Courses
- The 2013 Technology and Learning Conference was a success!
- ELI 2013 Conference
- Awards Announced for IT Grants for Faculty Program
- For more Technology and Learning news click here