If you found the conference presentations interesting and would like to learn more, please use the links below to schedule follow-up consultations. Thank you for your participation and interest.
Unable to attend the conference? Want to get a refresher on your favorite presentation? Follow the links below to see what all our wonderful presenters brought to this year's conference.
- Welcoming Address - Gerry Flynn
- Keynote Address - Provost Rick Marrs
- A Tablet-Based Interactive e-textbook for Business Statistics - Dr. James DiLellio
- Pepperdine Computer Science Courses - Dr. Stan Warford
- Fostering Study Skills Using Google Apps for Education- Dr. Jennifer Smith
- Thinking About Thinking - Dr. Linda Polin and Dr. Paul Sparks
- Win Win: Gameful Design for Students and Professors - Dr. Paul Sparks and Victoria Stay
- Adobe Connect Panel Discussion- Dr. Linda Purrington, Dr. Reyna Garcia Ramos, Dr. Jeff Schieberl, and Varun Khanna
- Closing Address - Dean Helen Easterling Williams EdD.
Request One-on-One Consultation
Please complete this form to request a one-on-one faculty consultation with a Technology and Learning staff member. The staff will help you determine which technologies best complement your teaching style and curriculum for a specific course. This form should be used to request pedagogical support for a specific learning technology or to request an exploratory meeting to discuss how to purposefully expand the use of technology in a course.