Add content to your ePortfolio
- To add or edit content within your ePortfolio, highlight a section and a page within your ePortfolio where you want to add or edit content.
- Click on the button 'Add A Module' to add content.
- You can create multiple modules on the same page. Take a minute to look at the variety of layouts that are possible and choose the one that will represent your work the best.
- Upon clicking 'Done', the page will automatically scroll to the module that you just created. You can add more by clicking on 'Add A Module' again.
Each module has tabs across the top:
- View (Media or Text) is a preview of what your viewers will see including your unpublished changes.
- Edit is where you can add/edit content, upload files, and create links.
- Publish is where you can publish a specific module to your viewers. If you have multiple modules in a page that needs to be published at the same time, you can use 'Publish All' above all modules.
- Delete allows you to delete the module from the page.
- Drag to reorder allow you to reorder modules on a page.