Edit your ePortfolio
When you are logged in and viewing your ePortfolio, you first see it in Edit Mode. The tabs along the top of the page let you switch viewing modes.
- Edit Mode: When you log in and view your portfolio, you first see it in Edit Mode. Edit Mode (the Edit tab) displays all your editing options for adding Sections, Pages and Modules (more about those features to follow).
- Preview Mode: Click the Preview tab to preview your draft changes before you publish them to ensure that they are what you want.
- Published Mode: Click the Published tab to display the published version of your portfolio — what your e-Portfolio visitors see. It does not display anything saved as a draft.
Click the "Portfolio Tools" tab at the top right to do the following:
- Settings: Change the settings of your e-Portfolio at any time by returning to the page where you entered the Title, Web Address, and Permission Settings for your ePortfolio.
- Submit: Submit the whole ePortfolio or portions of it for a course assignment.
- Download (beta): Can be used to download a copy of your ePortfolio to a zip file. The file can be used to view offline or uploaded to a personal website.
- Make A Copy: Copy a particular ePortfolio and create a new ePortfolio within Digication.
- Organize: Provides you an easy way to rearrange the pages within your ePortfolio. more...
- Delete: Scroll to the bottom of the tab for the options Delete to permanently erase your entire ePortfolio and all pages. Once you delete the ePortfolio it cannot be undone.