Graduate Student Service Internships
The Center for Faith and Learning provides opportunities for professional school students to undertake approved summer internships with faith-based, service-oriented organizations. The students receive stipends which allow them the opportunity for service and for exploring their own vocation in very practical ways. Students work with faculty mentors and produce papers reflecting on their experiences in the internship and its implications for their vocations.
CLICK HERE for the 2015-16 application. Application are due by April 1, 2016.
2014-15 Graduate Student Service Internship Awards
- Ericka Wesh (SOL) Dalit Freedom Network, New Delhi, India
- Brock Olson (SOL) IJM, Cebu, the Philippines
- Brittany Hughes (SOL) Supreme Court, Rwanda
- Margaret Ukwu (SOL) Supreme Court, Rwanda
- Cory Batza (SOL) Supreme Court, Uganda
- Alexandria Fletcher (SOL) Supreme Court, Uganda
- Juan Gascon (SOL) Supreme Court, Uganda
- Kelly Roberts (SOL) Supreme Court, Uganda
- Ankita Thakkar (SOL) Supreme Court, Uganda
- Kanstantsin Viadzernikau (SOL) Supreme Court, Uganda