What is a Student-Led Ministry?
A Student-Led Ministry Will:
- Be led by Pepperdine students
- Be advised by a full-time Pepperdine faculty or staff member
- Foster Christ-centered spiritual formation and growth
- Affirm Christian values
- Address the moral, ethical, and spiritual dimensions of current issues
- Be formed to meet a spiritual need in Pepperdine's community
- Strengthen students for lives of purpose, service, and leadership
A ministry may be developed based on students' gifts and talents (e.g., drama, music), special interests (e.g., Sideline for athletes), or special needs (e.g., leadership training, campus-wide fellowship). Students from a church can meet together but it must be student-led.
To apply for recognition of your student-led ministry, please visit with our staff (TCC, Suite 104) and then register your group on PepperVine.