W-2 Services for Former Employees
Your W-2 will be available online through ADP, our W-2 provider. Upon registration, you will be able to access your W-2 statement online 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
If you choose not to register for this service, a paper copy of your W-2 will be sent to your home address, as listed in WaveNet.
If already registered, login to https://my.adp.com
How to Register:
1. Go to https://my.adp.com
2. Click "Register Now"
3. Enter the Registration Code: Contact Pepperdine Payroll Office for Registration Code
4. Enter the following required information:
- Tax Year (2017)
- Your nine digit Employee ID (Campus Wide ID - you may need a leading zero to bring your number to 9 digits. You can view this on Wavenet, ID card or your paycheck stub)
- Company Code: V9B
- Home Zip Code as listed in WaveNet under "Home Address Type" (first 5 digits only)
- Social Security Number (do NOT include dashes)
You will continue the registration process during which you will select a unique password. Additionally, you will be assigned a system generated User ID. Please make note of your password and user ID. We suggest you "Bookmark" or "Add to your Favorites" the new URL: https://my.adp.com
This registration process will allow you to view and print your W-2 online when it is available, no later than January 31st; additionally, a paper copy of your W-2 will be sent in the mail to your home address as listed in Wavenet. You can, however, choose to forgo the sending of a paper copy, and choose to only access your W-2 online. To take advantage of the paperless-only option, click Settings in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Then click Receive Paperless Statements to update your option. You must do this prior to December 31st, or your W-2 will be sent to you in the mail.