Fully Employed MS in Human Resources
Program Learning Outcomes
Goal 1: Effective Team Players
- Students are able to work effectively within a team environment.
- Students participate in all aspects of team engagement.
- Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge of talent management.
- Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge of change management.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of legal requirements within the HR function.
- Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge of HR's strategic role in organizations.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of accounting concepts.
- Students will be able to demonstrate understanding of economic concepts.
- Students will develop an ethical basis for fostering global, diverse, and inclusive organizational environments.
- Students will be able to articulate ethical considerations for HR managers and leaders.
The assessment portfolio linked below contains the program's curriculum maps, rubrics, and other important assessment documents. The folder serves as a central location where program committee members can visit to keep track of assessment-related items and tasks.