MS in Management and Leadership
Program Learning Outcomes
Goal 1: Students will be able to demonstrate an increased self‐awareness and personal understanding.
- Students will design and generate (on an individual basis) a personal development plan by the end of the program.
- Students will develop the ability to synthesize and integrate information from assessments, feedback, and self-reflections.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to put leadership and influence principles into practice.
- Students will demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Students will learn and practice conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Students can appraise ethical dilemmas, recommend solutions, and assess the consequences of those solutions.
- Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge of talent management.
- Students will be able to transform an organization by leading and managing change.
- Students will be able to use effective interpersonal communications.
- Students will be able to interpret team dynamics and practice effective team membership and leadership.
- Students will be able to adapt to a global environment and practice global leadership skills.
- Students will be able to relate to a diverse workforce and practice effective management of diversity.
The assessment portfolio linked below contains the program's curriculum maps, rubrics, and other important assessment documents. The folder serves as a central location where program committee members can visit to keep track of assessment-related items and tasks.