Please note that we do not endorse a particular online tool or tutorial but offer them as potential resources for students to explore. We recommend consulting with your professors for further guidance and support as needed.
English as a Second Language (ESL) Resources
- Owl Purdue Exercises
- Grammar Resource Site by Rong Chang Lee, Ph.D.
- Capital Community College ESL Grammar Quizzes
- DuoLingo Language-Learning App
- "Slangman" Weekly Slang & Idiom Youtube Videos
- "ESL Pod" Audio Lesson Podcast
- Word of the Day Email Subscription
- Twitter Pages to Follow - @BBCLE (BBC Learning English) and @English11Daily
Research & Data Analytics Support
- Graziadio Library InfoGuides
- Bloomberg Terminals
- Zotero - a free tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share research
- Data Visualization TED Talks - David McCandless & Hans Rosling
- Tableau Data Visualization Software
- Python Business Analytics Platform
- Decision Trees - How to Visualize Decisions
- SWOT Analysis Information
Peer Evaluations & Peer Feedback
- Carleton College - Guidelines for Students When Giving Peer Review
The Office of Student Accessibility (OSA) provides services and accommodations for qualified students, such as extended time on exams and quizzes, distraction-reduced environments for exams and quizzes, or alternative text. Contact OSA for more information.