Quantitative & Excel Support
Many of our website resources are from LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda). The LinkedIn Learning Online Training Library at Pepperdine University is a professional resource available to all current faculty, staff, and students. It offers more than 13,000 online courses on a wide variety of professional skills, creative skills, and computer software. Log in with your LinkedIn account at LinkedIn.com/Learning to access the courses.
Note: The school does not endorse a particular online tool or tutorial but offers them as potential resources for students to explore. We recommend consulting with your professors for further guidance and support.
- SPSS Beginners Tutorials
- Khan Academy Statistics and Probability Free Course
- 7 Regression Techniques
- LinkedIn Learning - Introduction to Formulas and Functions Training (Beginner)
- LinkedIn Learning - Introduction to Charts and Graphs Training (Beginner)
- LinkedIn Learning - Excel 2019 Essential Training (Beginner)
- YouTube Series "Excel is Fun" (includes a wide range of Excel topics)
- Excel Basics Video - Keyboard Shortcuts
- Excel Basics Videos - Formulas Part 1 and Formulas Part 2
- Excel Basics Video - Charts
- LinkedIn Learning - NVivo Qualitative Research Analysis - 2018 Essential Training
- Private Tutors - While Student Engagement and Success does not currently provide quantitative or content tutoring, we may be able to refer you to a private tutor in your subject area. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You can also try WyzAnt.com to search for online or in-person private tutors in a variety of subjects. You can filter your search by topic, location, price, availability, tutor rating, and more.