Many of our website resources are from LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda). The LinkedIn Learning Online Training Library at Pepperdine University is a professional resource available to all current faculty, staff, and students. It offers more than 13,000 online courses on a wide variety of professional skills, creative skills, and computer software. Log in with your LinkedIn account at LinkedIn.com/Learning to access the courses.
RSVP for a Workshop
Student Engagement and Success offered three Student Success Workshops in the fall term. Please check back in January 2020 for our spring term workshop schedule.
Workshop Topics & Resources
Writing Tips & Tricks
- October 7 "APA Citation Basics" presentation slides
- October 23 "Writing Tips & Tricks" presentation slides
- November 12 "Creative Writing" presentation slides
- 10 apps for your phone that block distractions
- Free online mind-body practices - Yoga and Guided Meditations
- Hiking Trails Located Near Malibu
Study Skills & Test Preparation
- Graduate School Study Tips
- 5 Study Tips for Graduate Students
- Test Taking Tips (from Utah State University)
Reading Skills & Comprehension
- Scholarly/Article Reading Tips
- Reading Strategies for Graduate Students
- 5 Tips to Increase Your Reading Speed
- Stop by to visit the Student Engagement and Success team in "The Cove" (suite 210 in the Beckman Management Center) for some free coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.
- Do you have an idea for a workshop topic that you would like us to provide? Let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a 1-on-1 appointment to discuss personalized strategies for your academic success.