Student Engagement and Success offers current, full-time students free, in-person or online individual and group tutoring appointments in business writing. The business writing coach provides guidance to students on writing assignments at any stage during the writing process.
Writing support appointment hours:
- Tuesdays 10am-6pm - On Campus - Drescher Library Suite 250
- Thursdays 10am-2pm - On Campus - Drescher Library Suite 250
- Fridays 10am-2pm - Online/Remote
- Saturdays 9am-3pm - Online/Remote
Make an Appointment
- In-Person Appointments https://pgbswriting.youcanbook.me
- Online Appointments https://pgbswritingonline.youcanbook.me
Questions? Contact 310-506-8055 or email email@example.com.
Grammarly is an online grammar and spelling checker that improves communication by helping users find and correct writing mistakes. Grammarly is provided as a free service for all Graziadio School students.
How to use Grammarly:
- Copy and paste any English text into Grammarly's online text editor or install Grammarly's free browser extension for Chrome and Safari.
- Grammarly's algorithms flag potential issues in the text and suggest context-specific corrections for grammar, spelling, and vocabulary. An explanation is provided for each correction, so you can make an informed decision about whether, and how, to correct an issue.
For new students who started in this current term, you received an email from Grammarly EDU with a link to activate your account. For continuing students who haven't activated your account, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to grammarly.com/enterprise/signup
- Provide your name, @pepperdine.edu email, and password: BidWnzCjqqzMxZNq.
- Check your Pepperdine inbox for an email from Grammarly and click on the activation link.
- Apply the access code BidWnzCjqqzMxZNq
If you have questions regarding the tools available within Grammarly, please refer to the instructional guide.
For technical assistance, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket directly from the editor feature with Grammarly.