Harvard Online Quant Course: Prep for Quantitative Analysis/Statistics
Part 1: Quantitative Methods Online Course
The Harvard Business School Publishing eLearning module (cost of $64.50) is an online quantitative analysis package designed to help you prepare for your studies in the Graziadio School of Business and Management. For most users, the course takes approximately 30 hours to complete. A minimum average score of 70% is needed to pass the Harvard Business School Publishing eLearning module.
This module must be completed by June 15, 2016. To begin go to the Harvard Business Publishing website. You will have three opportunities to pass the module. Once you have completed the module, please email GSBMAdm@pepperdine.edu.
How to register:
- Turn off all pop-up blockers.
- Register at the Harvard Business Publishing website.
- Click on the “Register Now” and fill out the requested information.
- Select "Register."
- Click "Confirm." You will then be prompted for payment.
- Proceed with payment and click "Complete Registration." Your registration is now complete and your course should appear on your enrollments.
- To go back to your course and access the module, return to the Harvard Business Publishing website.
If you experience technical difficulty, please contact our Technical Support Group: 1 (800) 810-8858 (outside the U.S. and Canada, 1 (617) 783-7700), email@example.com.
Hours of operation are: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST and Friday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. EST.
Part 2: Attend the 2-day course, DESC 551 Mathematics and Statistics Review for Pre-MBA Students
After successfully completing the Harvard eLearning Module, you will be required to attend the two day course, DESC 551 Mathematics and Statistics Review for Pre-MBA Students on August 15-16, 2016 on the Malibu campus for a quantitative skills wrap-up. A grade of "CR" will be necessary to fulfill the requirements for the class.