SEER Certificate Overview
Certificate in Socially, Environmentally, and Ethically Responsible (SEER) Business Strategy
The SEER Certificate is available to students in the Fully Employed MBA program. By selecting from a list of approved electives, students in the Entrepreneurship or General Management concentration can earn a SEER certification as part of their MBA degree.
To earn a SEER Certificate
1. Complete and submit the application for the SEER Certificate to your program advisor. Students are advised to submit the application after completing 16 units, or upon declaring a concentration.
2. Fulfill the requirements in the following three areas prior to graduation.
- Academic: Complete four 2-unit elective courses from the SEER certificate curriculum.
- Community: Join and be an active member of Pepperdine Net Impact chapter.
- Service: Complete a service project.