New Student Checklist
The New Student Checklist outlines the steps to prepare you for your first trimester at the Graziadio School and ensure your smooth transition into the program. If you have any questions, please contact your program advisor.
*If you are an international student you do not need to complete this step.
Create your ID Profile here.
Add your Pepperdine Google Mail to your mobile device.
A) Review your academic program plan to gain a better understanding of the sequence of courses in your program.
- All new BSM students will enroll in BSCI 468, DESC 471, and GSBM 480.
- All new FEMBA students will enroll in BSCI 650, BSCI 651 and DESC 656. There is a specific BSCI 650 course that corresponds to each BSCI 651 section (ie BSCI 650.22 and BSCI 651.22).
- To view the program requirements and course descriptions, click on the above program.
- Students are unable to enroll in the online section of BSCI 650/651 as the course is designated for online students only.
A) Determine the section and location of where you would like to take the above courses.
B) Email your program advisor with the following information:
- Course information (name, number, section and location)
- Advising session you would like to attend based on the information in the welcome email from your advisor
In the first trimester students will not be able to self-enroll in courses. Your advisor will enroll you on the day of your advising session.
Meet with your program advisor to review the curriculum, requirements, and course schedule for your program. During this meeting, your advisor will register you for your first trimester courses.
- If you are eligible to waive a course, please discuss the process with your advisor during the new student advising session. The course waiver form must be completed by the first trimester. For information about course waivers, refer to the Academic Catalog.
Attend New Student Orientation. Shortly after your admission notification, you will receive an invitation to Orientation via email from the Fully Employed Program Office.
Purchase your books online or visit the bookstore at the West LA campus. If no materials are listed, check back periodically and before the start of the class.
Review the parking information for your campus and if needed, purchase a parking pass.
Courses is Pepperdine's learning management system that allows faculty to share course information such as the syllabus, reading materials and more. Log onto Courses to view the behavior organization workshop's hotel information. It will be available two weeks prior to the workshop, listed under Resources within BSCI 650 (Master's students) and BSCI 468 (BSM students).
- If you are an international student, review the Newly Admitted I-20 Checklist and complete the International Student Data form.
- The Registrar's Office provides information regarding veteran's services and programs. If you are a veteran, military service personnel and/or a qualified dependent intending on using VA benefits, please review the services and programs available.
The Career Management Center will create an account for you after the 2nd week of the start of school, which allows you access to the Career Portal.