Quantitive & Excel Support
Many of our website resources are from LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda). The LinkedIn Learning Online Training Library at Pepperdine University is a professional resource available to current students, faculty, and staff. It offers more than 13,000 online courses on a wide variety of professional skills, creative skills, and computer software. Log in with your LinkedIn account at LinkedIn.com/Learning to access the courses.
- Khan Academy Statistics and Probability Free Course
- 7 Regression Techniques
- LinkedIn Learning - Introduction to Formulas and Functions Training (Beginner)
- LinkedIn Learning - Introduction to Charts and Graphs Training (Beginner)
- LinkedIn Learning - Excel 2019 Essential Training (Beginner)
- YouTube Series "Excel is Fun" (includes a wide range of Excel topics)
- Excel Basics Video - Keyboard Shortcuts
- Excel Basics Videos - Formulas Part 1 and Formulas Part 2
- Excel Basics Video - Charts
Below are resources to some useful tutorials recommended by the faculty:
- Keyboard Shortcuts (cut, paste, undo, redo, etc.)
- Formulas with Cell References (creating, copying and modifying formulas)
- Formulas and Functions (cell referencing within formulas)
- Chart Basics
- There are a series of brief videos on YouTube called Excel is Fun, which covers a wide range of Excel topics you may find helpful in your statistics/quantitative courses.
Note: The school does not endorse a particular online tool or tutorial but offers them as potential resources for students to explore. We recommend consulting with your professors for further guidance and support.