Lynda Online Training Library
The Lynda Online Training Library at Pepperdine University is a professional development resource available to all current students. Lynda offers over 1,000 online courses on a wide array of computer software. Explore new courses by subject, software, vendor, or author (trainer). Here are some Excel lessons that Lynda offers:
- Excel 2016 Essential Training
- Excel 2016 Advanced Formulas and Functions
- Excel 2016 Advanced Formatting Techniques
To access your Pepperdine-provided Lynda account and find setup instructions, visit the Pepperdine Lynda Online Training Library and click the "Sign In" button. Then, after you enter your NetworkID and password, you will be able to access the entire training library online or from the mobile app.
Below are resources to some useful Excel tutorials recommended by the faculty:
- Keyboard Shortcuts (cut, paste, undo, redo, etc.)
- Formulas with Cell References (creating, copying and modifying formulas)
- Formulas and Functions (cell referencing within formulas)
- Chart Basics
- There are a series of brief videos on YouTube called Excel is Fun, which covers a wide range of Excel topics you may find helpful in your statistics/quantitative courses.
The school does not endorse a particular online tutorial but offer them as resources for students to explore. We recommend consulting with your professors for guidance.