How do I get reimbursed?

Download the expense reimbursement form and submit the completed form and receipts to Jordan Drake via email or interoffice mail. Jordan's contact information is listed at the bottom of this page. Please note that email submissions must include the scanned receipts in order to be processed.


For what items can I purchase on my own and get reimbursed?

Although we recommend that you allow the finance manager, or someone else within the Office of Academic Affairs, to make purchases on your behalf, we understand that is not always feasible and that you may need to personally purchase such items. Please note though that there are certain guidelines for reimbursement. Faculty members may only personally spend $100 or less on non-consumable items or $250 or less on books. If you require non-consumable items costing more than $100 or books costing more than $250, please contact the finance manager to make such purchases on your behalf. Furthermore, please solicit the help of the finance manager to make any equipment related purchases. All travel related costs are reimbursable (i.e. airfare, lodging, ground transportation, tips, etc.).


What is the current mileage reimbursement rate?

The current rate is .565 cents per mile.


How do I apply for my Faculty Development Funds?

You may download the Faculty Development Funds Proposal form that can be found in the forms section of this website. You may then forward the signed, completed form to your respective department chair for approval. Please cc the Finance Manager on your request.


Who may I ask about the balance in my funds?

You may contact the Finance Manager, Jordan Drake at 310.568.5745 or via email at Jordan.Drake@pepperdine.edu