Student Accounts Guides
To review your Pepperdine student account activity, including detailed information about tuition charges, payment due dates, financial aid credited to your account or refunds processed, log into WaveNet.
- How to View Your Charges Due
- How to See Payments Made or Financial Aid That Has Posted
- How to Tell If You Have a Credit Balance on Your Account
- How to Set Up Your E-Refund (Electronic Refund) Account
- How to Set up Guest Access
- How to View All of Your Account Activity
- How to Read Your Account Summary
You may grant access to certain educational and financial records to another person through the "Manage Guest Access" link in WaveNet. You can allow multiple users to have different levels of access and can adjust the access that each user has at any time. You are in control of who has access to which records. In some cases it is necessary that you grant access to certain individuals. You will probably want the person paying your bill to have access to "Show Account Detail", "Allow Making Payments", and "Show Financial Aid" (if applicable).
The Federal Education Rights Privacy Act (FERPA) governs who may see your educational records. In most cases, you control access to your records. You must provide written consent for people other than those with legitimate educational needs (or other needs as defined by FERPA) to view your education related files. Please review the complete guide to Pepperdine's Student Records Policy.