Congratulations and welcome to Pepperdine University! The Student Health Center is staffed with Board Certified Physicians, a Nurse Practitioner, a Registered Dietitian, Registered Nurses, and Medical Assistants. We are here to serve your medical needs during your time as a student at Pepperdine. Our services include care for illness and injury, respiratory problems, women's and men's health, dermatology, immunizations, labs, in-house testing, nutrition, and massage therapy. In addition, the SHC offers specialized clinics such as flu vaccination, travel medicine, allergy, and STI/HIV testing. We are delighted you have joined our community and look forward to serving you on campus.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Student Health Center
- Health Insurance Plan Requirements
- Insurance Frequently Asked Questions
NEW STUDENT REQUIREMENTS - ALL ITEMS MUST BE COMPLETED BY July 27, 2018
The SHC requires all submissions to be uploaded to our medical system by the deadline date. Please follow these steps:
- Go to the SHC Patient Portal, and log in with your WaveNet user ID and password for access.
- Click on HEALTH HISTORY FORMS
- Complete the Health History Form (HHF).
- Once the HHF is completed, return to the Patient Portal and follow the steps below:
- Click on the IMMUNIZATION tab.
- Click on ENTER DATES and enter the dates of your immunizations and/or lab tests for immunity for required vaccines.
- Press the SUBMIT tab at the end of each section when it is completed.
- Click on the UPLOAD tab, and follow directions for submission of your Immunization Records.
***Note: You MUST input immunization dates and/or lab tests for immunity into the Patient Portal, in addition to uploading the required immunization documents***