Congratulations and welcome to Pepperdine University! The Student Health Center is staffed with multi-specialty Board Certified Physicians, Physician Assistants, Registered Nurses, and Medical Assistants. We are here to serve your medical needs during your time as a student at Pepperdine. Our services include treatment for illnesses and injuries, sports medicine, nutrition, health education, women's and men's healthcare, travel medicine, immunizations, allergy-clinic, laboratory, EKG, and low-cost medications. We are delighted you have joined our community and look forward to serving you on campus.
- Click here for information regarding Health Insurance mandated requirements.
- Click here to access our Frequently Asked Questions about the Student Health Center.
- Click here to access our Insurance Frequently Asked Questions.
For Seaver Students
NEW STUDENT REQUIREMENTS - ALL ITEMS MUST BE COMPLETED BY August 4, 2017
The SHC requires all submissions to be uploaded to our medical system by the deadline date. Please review and follow the below directives:
- Go to the SHC Patient Portal, and log in with your WaveNet user ID and password for access.
- Click on Required Forms and select the Seaver Undergraduate Health History Form.
- Print and complete the Health History Form (HHF). BOTH PAGES must be completed by you or your parent and signed by your medical provider. A provider's signature is not necessary if you are uploading your immunization records.
- Once the HHF is completed, return to the Patient Portal and follow the steps below:
- Click on the IMMUNIZATION tab.
- Click Enter Dates and enter the dates of your immunizations and/or lab tests for immunity to required vaccines.
- Press the SUBMIT tab at the end of each section when it is completed.
- Click on the Upload tab, and follow directions for submission of required documents:
- Completed Health History Form
- Immunization Record (if your HHF is not signed by a medical provider)
- Copy of your Insurance Card
***Note: You MUST input immunization dates and/or lab tests for immunity into the Patient Portal, in addition to uploading the required documents listed above***