Congratulations and welcome to Pepperdine University! The Student Health Center is staffed with Board Certified Physicians, a Nurse Practitioner, a Registered Dietitian, Registered Nurses, and Medical Assistants. We are here to serve your medical needs during your time as a student at Pepperdine. Our services include care for illness and injury, respiratory problems, women's and men's health, dermatology, immunizations, labs, in-house testing, nutrition, and massage therapy. In addition, the SHC offers specialized clinics such as flu vaccination, travel medicine, allergy, and STI/HIV testing. We are delighted you have joined our community and look forward to serving you on campus.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Student Health Center
- Health Insurance Plan Requirements
- Insurance Frequently Asked Questions
NEW STUDENT REQUIREMENTS - ALL ITEMS MUST BE COMPLETED BY July 27, 2018
1. Complete online Health History Form
2. Enter dates you received required immunizations into Patient Portal
3. Upload immunization records in ENGLISH into Patient Portal
The SHC requires all submissions to be uploaded to our medical system by the deadline date. Please follow these steps:
- Go to the SHC Patient Portal, and log in with your WaveNet user ID and password for access.
- Click on HEALTH HISTORY FORMS
- Complete the Health History Form (HHF).
- Once the HHF is completed, return to the Patient Portal and follow the steps below:
- Click on the IMMUNIZATION tab.
- Click on ENTER DATES and enter the dates of your immunizations and/or lab tests for immunity for required vaccines.
- Press the SUBMIT tab at the end of each section when it is completed.
- Click on the UPLOAD tab and follow directions for submission of your official immunization records in English.
***Note: You MUST input immunization dates and/or lab tests for immunity into the Patient Portal, in addition to uploading the required immunization documents in English***