Nutrition Peer Education Program
- Who are we?
- Interested in becoming a NuPEP member?
- Questions, Comments, or Requests?
NuPEP (Nutrition Peer Education Program) is a club designed by students for students interested in nutrition. The purpose of NuPEP is to promote healthy eating habits among college students by providing relevant, easily-applicable, scientifically proven nutrition information.
The Mission of the Nutrition Peer Education Program is to promote healthy eating habits through the implementation of national nutrition guidelines for good health on our campus. We will achieve this by targeting issues like stress eating, eating in the Caf, and common food misconceptions. We promote the consumption of real, whole foods and work to combat current health trends/fads with the latest scientific findings in nutrition.
- Membership in the Nutrition Peer Education Program is open to any Nutritional Science majors at Pepperdine.
- All members are encouraged to attend all meetings.
- If unable to make a meeting, must set-up individual meeting with the Registered Dietitian.
- Must agree to a full semester commitment.
Thursdays at 5:00 p.m. or 5:40 p.m.
Minimum GPA of 3.0
Please direct any NuPEP related questions to club advisor Dr. Susan Helm at email@example.com
Natural Sciences Division.