Prior to entering Pepperdine University all Seaver undergraduate students and Malibu registered Graziadio Business School students must complete their health history form and document the required vaccinations.
Go to pepperdine.medicatconnect.com to complete these requirements online. Use your WaveNet user id and password to gain access to your Patient Portal. Please note that all medical records must be in English.
- Tdap - Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis; booster required within past 10 years. The booster should contain the pertussis component (Tdap rather than Td).
- MMR - Measles, mumps, rubella; 2 doses required. First dose received after age one OR titer result showing positive immunity.
- Hepatitis B - series of 3 doses.
Meningococcal - Meningitis: Menactra or Menveo; one dose given after the age of 16. May opt out if over 21 years old or living off campus.
- Varicella - 2 doses required. First dose received after age one or titer result showing immunity.
- TB testing - required for at-risk individuals; Blood test is recommended for high-risk individuals. (See Health History Form, Part 5 Screening Questions). Chest X-ray - within past year (required ONLY if TB test is positive).
Vaccines may be available and series may be completed at the Pepperdine Health Center (310) 506-4316 option 3, or contact your health provider.
You will have a hold on your account preventing you from adding/dropping classes until you have the required vaccinations.
- Hepatitis A (2 doses)
- Flu Vaccine (annually)
- Meningococcal B - Bexsero or Trumenba
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Meningitis: including Menactra and Bexsero
- MMR - Measles, mumps, rubella
- Tdap - Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis
- HPV: Gardasil 9
- Yellow Fever
- TB testing