Prior to entering Pepperdine University all Seaver undergraduate students and Malibu registered GSBM and GSEP international students must complete:
- Go to pepperdine.medicatconnect.com to complete the on-line requirements. This includes the following:
- A health history form must be on file with the Student Health Center and must be filled out and signed by your primary care physician. You will have a hold on your account if you do not have the required vaccinations upon arrival.
- Tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis - booster required within past 10 years. The booster should contain the pertussis component (Tdap rather than Td).
- MMR - Measles, Mumps, Rubella (2 doses required - 1st dose received after age one OR titer showing positive immunity).
- TB testing for at-risk individuals - T-spot is recommended for high-risk individuals. (See Health History Form for more details).
- Chest X-ray - within past year (required ONLY if TB test is positive).
- Hepatitis B - series of 3 injections (may complete the series at Pepperdine, if needed).
Meningococcal - last primary or booster vaccination given between the ages of 16 and 21. Also required if living on campus and over age 21.
Vaccines are available at the Pepperdine Health Center (310) 506-4316, or contact your health provider.
- Hepatitis A (2 doses)
- Flu Vaccine (annually)
- Varicella Vaccine (2 doses)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Meningitis (including Menactra and Bexsero)
- HPV (including Gardasil 9)
- Yellow Fever
- TB testing