Prior to entering Pepperdine University all Seaver undergraduate students and Malibu registered Graziadio Business School students must complete their health history form and document the required vaccinations.
Go to pepperdine.medicatconnect.com to complete these requirements online. Use your WaveNet user id and password to gain access to your Patient Portal. Please note that all medical records must be in English.
Required Vaccinations and Testing
- Tdap - Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis; booster required within past 10 years. The booster should contain the pertussis component (Tdap NOT Td).
- MMR - Measles, mumps, rubella; 2 doses required. First dose received after age one OR titer result (blood test) showing positive immunity for all three components.
- Hepatitis B - series of 3 doses OR titer result (blood test) showing positive immunity.
- Varicella - 2 doses required. First dose received after age one or titer result (blood test) showing positive immunity.
- Meningococcal - Meningitis: Menactra or Menveo; one dose given after the age of 16. Not required if over 21 years old or living off campus.
- TB testing - required for at-risk individuals. Complete Health History Form to determine if testing required. Blood test is recommended for high-risk individuals. Chest X-ray - within past year (required ONLY if TB test is positive).
Vaccines may be available and series may be completed at the Pepperdine Health Center (310) 506-4316 option 3, or contact your health provider.
You will have a hold on your account preventing you from adding/dropping classes until you have the required vaccinations.
- Hepatitis A (2 doses)
- Flu Vaccine (annually)
- Meningococcal B - Bexsero or Trumenba
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Meningitis: including Menactra and Bexsero
- MMR - Measles, mumps, rubella
- Tdap - Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis
- HPV: Gardasil 9
- Yellow Fever
- TB testing