Apply to be a Student Leader
Resident Advisors and Spiritual Life Advisors
Please note: Selection is closed for 2020-2021, but will be updated with 2021-2022 information as it becomes available (dependent upon fall housing registration)
- GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Check with your Financial Assistance Advisor and determine the impact the Resident Advisor (RA) or Student Life Advisor (SLA) scholarship may have on your aid package.
- Select references, tell them about the position you are applying for and confirm that they are willing to serve as your reference.
- Submit the online application with recommendations by the application deadline.
- Participate in interviews.
- Must be available for HRL Formation: two weeks before NSO starts in August, a few days after check-outs in December, and come back for Spring NSO.
Many students' financial aid may be affected by the RA/SLA scholarship package. Please check with the Financial Aid Office about your individual situation.
- Upperclassmen Apartment RAs (Drescher, Lovernich and George Page)
- Housing scholarship which includes the equivalent of free room
- Choose your roommate and apartment mates ahead of housing selection
- Meal plan equal to approximately 550 points per semester
- All other RAs (freshmen and sophomore halls including Towers and Seaside)
- Housing scholarship which includes room and board
- Single rooms in residence halls when possible (choose your roommate if needed)
- Meal plan equal to approximately 1600 points per semester
- SLAs (all areas)
- Housing scholarship (you will likely have a roommate)
- Choose your roommate
- No meal plan