Suggested Packing List
- Pillow, blanket, sheets and mattress pad (extra-long twin for all campus housing with the exception of George Page F-block and G-block, which have extra-long full beds)
- Toiletries and caddy (personal items should not be stored in the bathroom)
- Shower shoes/flip flops
- Storage containers
- Desk lamp (halogen bulbs and string lights are NOT allowed)
- Fan (rooms are not air-conditioned*)
- A wastebasket (A large trash can is provided in each suite.)
- Laundry basket
- Clothes hangers
- UL approved surge protectors
- Decorative items to personalize the room (Walls cannot be more than 10% covered by posters, etc.)
- Good walking shoes for Pepperdine's hilly campus
* With the exception of Drescher W block which is air conditioned.
The following items are not permitted on campus
- Candles, string lights, halogen lamps, and barbecues
- Electric heaters and air-conditioning units
- Toasters, Toaster ovens, hot plates, and any appliance with an exposed heating element
- Extension cords or non-surge protector style power strips
- Pets, other than approved Emotional Support Animals or Service Animals, are prohibited from campus housing.
- Refer to Student Policies and Procedures for a thorough list and explanation of what is not allowed at Pepperdine.
The companies listed below are partners of Housing and Residence Life, and we are pleased to offer the following University-approved services to our residents:
Students can order their extra-long twin sheets, comforters, matching towels, and storage items directly through the Residence Hall Linens program. For added convenience, they can contact Campus Storage Services (opens in a new tab) about delivering residence linens directly to campus housing room assignments. Ordering from Residence Hall Linens ensures that students will have sheets that will fit the extra-long twin beds on campus, and everything is guaranteed until graduation. For more information visit: Residence Hall Linens (opens in a new tab)