Seaver Summer Housing
Summer housing options for Seaver Graduate and Undergraduate students are different from those during the regular academic year.
Summer Housing Dates
- Seaver Summer Session 1: Wednesday, May 2
- Seaver Summer Sessions 1 and 2: Wednesday, May 2
- Seaver Summer Sessions 1, 2 and 3 Sessions: Wednesday, May 2
- Seaver Summer Session 2: Wednesday, May 30
- Seaver Summer Sessions 2 and 3: Wednesday, May 30
- Seaver Summer Session 3: Wednesday, June 27
Summer Session 1
- Cancellation deadline: Friday, April 20, 2018
- Check-in: May 6, 1-5PM
- Check-out: June 2, 9AM
Summer Session 2
- Cancellation deadline: Friday, May 18, 2018
- Check-in: June 3, 1-5PM
- Check-out: June 30, 9AM
Summer Session 3
- Cancellation deadline: Friday, June 15, 2018
- Check-in: July 1, 1-5PM
- Check-out: July 28, 9AM
Am I eligible?
Graduate and Undergraduate Seaver college students who are enrolled during the summer session, can apply to live in campus housing.
How much does it cost?
Double occupancy rooms: The summer housing rate for 2018 is $200 a session.
Single occupancy rooms: The summer housing rate for 2018 is $1355 a session.
How do I sign up?
You will apply for housing via the Housing Portal. Applications are accepted through the summer. Students should specify on the form each summer session in which they are enrolled.
Where will I live?
Due to the ongoing summer programs and planned maintenance, students who attend summer sessions will be consolidated in available campus housing. Placements will be made based on the sessions in which a student is enrolled.
What if my plans change?
You may cancel your summer housing contract via the Housing Portal. Cancellations made after the deadlines posted on the Seaver Calendar will result in the student's account being charged a cancellation fee.
Can I select a roommate?
You can select a preferred roommate, however your selection is not guaranteed. Roommate change requests are not available for summer sessions. Please check the Seaver Calendar for the roommate selection deadline.
Questions? Please contact:
Housing and Residence Life
Phone (310) 506-7586