Immediately report any facility emergency by phone.
|Monday to Friday, 7 AM to 5 PM||Department of Facilities Services||(310) 506-4101|
|After 5 PM||Department of Public Safety||(310) 506-4442|
|Weekends or holidays||Department of Public Safety||(310) 506-4442|
Examples of facility emergencies include:
- Smell of smoke or visible flames
- Smell of gas
- Pooling, dripping, or leaking water
- Sewage back up or a toilet overflowing
- Flooding of any kind (plumbing or rain seepage from outside)
- Electrical power outages (more than a light bulb) or blown fuses
- Broken glass from a window or door
- Pest problems/infestation
Washer, Dryer, and Laundry Issues
To report washer, dryer, or laundry issues, submit a Service Request form via the Wash Laundry website.
For help with technology issues (e.g. wireless Internet connectivity, computer hardware/software), visit the IT Tech Central website.
Examples of non-emergency maintenance or service requests include:
- Burnt-out lights
- Minor drainage problems
- Extermination needs
- Furniture concerns