HostedHR's Verification Manager processes all employment and income verifications for Pepperdine faculty and staff through a simple three-step process:
- Verifiers (such as banks, car dealerships, etc.) will submit employment verification requests directly to Verification Manager via website, fax, or email. They will find instructions to begin the process on the external-facing Human Resources website.
- Faculty and staff will then receive an email to their Pepperdine email account to confirm that they know the verifier and the reason for the request.
- Faculty and staff will simply follow instructions in the email to Approve or Deny the verification.
There are several benefits to this improved process:
- 24/7 Verification Access: Verifiers will be able to complete the verification process instantly upon faculty/staff approval. This means no more waiting until the next business day for a verification that can delay your loan process.
- Bank-Grade Security: Verification Manager does not use social security numbers.
- Risk Mitigation: Only authorized verifiers can view employee information, and only upon faculty/staff approval.
- USA-Based: Customer support staff are based in Phoenix, Arizona, and data centers are located within the United States.
Human Resources will still complete employment verification letters on Pepperdine letterhead, as well as Public Service Loan Forgiveness forms. Please contact our office for questions and additional information.