Employment Verification Requests
1. Ask your creditor or background check service to submit a verification request directly to HostedHR via the following methods:
- Website – Create a verifier account at www.VerificationManager.com
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax – (888) 834-9007
2. Navigate to VerificationManager.com and login to your account or register for an account if you do not already have one.
3. Review the details of the information request to confirm you know the verifier and the reason for the request.
4. Click approve or deny.
Verification of employee information is instantaneous once you approve the request. Human Resources will still process verification letters on Pepperdine letterhead, as well as Public Service Loan Forgiveness forms.
About Hosted HR
- HostedHR is a reputable company with clients nationwide.
- HostedHR does not use your social security number.
- HostedHR provides 24/7 verification access.
- HostedHR ensures only authorized verifiers view employee information.