Mental Health Resources
To better provide you with quick access to top-tier mental health resources, we are teaming up with Health Advocate to ensure you are doing the most for your mental health.
General Mental Health
- Mental Health Awareness
- There is no shame in having mental or emotional distress or reaching out for help. The real shame is the stigma, misunderstanding, insensitivity, and other reactions people have about it.
- Help for Better Mental Health
- A gentle reminder of the importance of your mental health and how our clinical team can help you and your family.
- Mental Health and Children
- Addressing children and young adults' social, emotional, and mental well-being.
- Questionnaire on Depression
- Depression is one of the most common mental illnesses in the United States, and it's treatable, usually through counseling, medication, lifestyle changes, or all three. Complete this questionnaire to determine the severity of your symptoms.
- Talking to your Teen about Depression and Suicide
- Tips to help you understand the warning signs and how to stay informed and accessible
Healthy Body, Healthy Mind
- 6 Easy Habits for a Healthier Mind and Body
- A quick 2-minute read on habits that you can proactively focus on to better round out your overall health as a whole.
- Easing the Mental Load
- Easing the load of your employees; support for managers
- 8 Ways Managers Can Support Employees' Mental Health
- A short Harvard Business Review article with tangible and practical examples of what supervisors can do to maintain their team's "mental load."
A free webinar on Mindfulness and Resilience can be found on the Health Advocate COVID support site. There, you'll notice there are many other free webinars that we encourage you to take part in.
For additional resources from Health Advocate, please visit your employee EAP portal
either by visiting your Employee Self Service tab in WaveNet or by going directly
to this link.