Email Access & Support
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Access
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a powerful tool that can effectively and efficiently do as much harm as good if not used properly. Consequently, a level of proficiency is required before a new user is brought onboard. To be granted access and have the ability to send email, a new user must:
- Complete Salesforce Marketing Cloud training with Integrated Marketing Communications
- Fill out the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Access Application form
- Understand the policies expected of all users
- Always access the Salesforce Marketing Cloud with Google Chrome
- Participate in regular meetings with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Group (SMCG)
- Read and understand the intent and effect of the U.S. Government CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and other legislation governing mass email marketing
- Have basic knowledge of HTML coding for troubleshooting purposes
- W3Schools offers free tutorials
Upon Marketing Cloud account setup, new users will be assigned to a Business Unit and the user will be guided through their first email creation and email send with their respective training team.
Support & Training
- Contact Lauren Hagerman with the Integrated Marketing Communications team.
Training and Documentation
- Initial training will be with an Integrated Marketing Communications team member, request a one-to-one session now by contacting Lauren Hagerman.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Documentation