The refund process has changed. Follow the steps below to issue full or partial refunds. This is done directly from the receipt record.
Creating and Processing a Full Refund
- At the top of the page, [Enter] the name of the person who requested a refund in the
- Note: Search is the quickest way to find what you need, when you need it. You can search from the top of every page no matter what mode you're in. Look for a specific attendee, receipt number, or event with this function. Make sure to check your spelling and verify that the search term is correct.
- Under the Receipts section, [Click] the Receipt Number of the receipt requiring a refund.
- Click [Edit] to update the Receipt record so that the Refund field is checked.
- Note: This field is labeled Refund and is located under Receipt Detail in the top section. You can also double-click into the field that should be updated and then [Click] Save.
- [Click] Save.
- Note: This will create a Refund Receipt record.
- Scroll to the section called Refunds and [Click] on the Receipt Number for the newly created Refund Receipt record.
- [Edit] the newly created Refund Receipt record so that the field Process Refund is checked.
- Note: This is located under the Receipt Detail heading. You can also double-click into the field that should be updated and then [Click] Save.
- [Click] Save.
- Note: Once the refund is processed, allow the system a few seconds before refreshing the page to view the transactions.
- [Refresh] the page to view the updated Receipt record. Is Posted should be checked. This indicates that the refund has been completed.