Fonteva Rapid Order Entry
Users can register attendees on the backend using Fonteva's Rapid Order Entry tool. Here's a training video for reference. Step-by-step instructions are also included.
Registering Attendees for an Event with Rapid Order Entry
- Navigate to the Sales Order tab in the eBusiness app.
- Sales Orders can also be created directly from the Account or Contact record.
- [Click] Go! next to the View: All dropdown.
- [Click] the Rapid Order Entry button.
- [Enter] the Customer (Entity) name to search for the Account or Contact making the purchase, or create a new record by [Entering] their name into the field and [Clicking] Add from the dropdown.
- Use the Item Quick Add field to [Search] for Ticket Types previously configured in the Events app.
- [Click] Add to Order.
- Attendees, Forms, and Schedule Items can be added or changed by clicking the item panel.
- The purchasing Contact or Primary Contact of purchasing Account will be auto populated into the First Attendee slot.
- Information from the first Attendee can be copied during the creation of a new Attendee after selecting the Contact in the Copy Settings From dropdown and clicking the + New Attendee button.
- Once all items are added, [Select] Process Payment under the order total and [Click] Go.
- [Enter] Payment Information and [Click] Process Payment.