How to Create an OU Form
Instructions (Form Asset)
- Once logged into OU, find and click “Content Tab”. You will see a dropdown containing “Assets”, click “Assets”.
- On the Assets page, click the “New” button at the right corner of the screen.
- Select “Form”.
- Fill in the “Asset info” and "Access Settings".
- Select the “Elements” for the form.
- Fill in the information for the “Email Messages” section.
- Fill in the “Form Settings”.
- Hitting create on the bottom right of the page will take you to a new screen. When ready, click “publish".
- In order to embed your form, you can use the WISYWIG located at the editing page of the file.