IRB Tutorial Links
Access/Instructions for CITI Program courses:
- Navigate in your web browser to the CITI Program website (https://www.citiprogram.org/).
- Login using a previously created Username and Password.
- If you have not previously created an account, select "Register" under "Create an account" on the CITI Program homepage.
- You will select "Pepperdine University".
- Select your Username and Password and continue with the registration process.
- On the Select Curriculum page, select the applicable courses under Question 1: Human Subjects Research.
- Select "Submit".
- You will then select the course chosen and begin.
- Once you've completed the course, you'll receive a "Certificate of Training".
- Maintain an electronic copy of the "Certificate of Training"
- If you are submitting to GPS IRB you can upload the document on eProtocol.
- If you are Seaver PI please send your document to email@example.com.