IRB Tutorial Links
Access/Instructions for CITI Program courses:
- Navigate in your web browser to the CITI Program website (https://www.citiprogram.org/).
- Login using a previously created Username and Password.
- If you have not previously created an account, select "Register" under "Create an account" on the CITI Program homepage.
- You will select "Pepperdine University".
- Select your Username and Password and continue with the registration process.
- On the Select Curriculum page, select the applicable courses under Question 1: Human Subjects Research.
- Select "Submit".
- You will then select the course chosen and begin.
- Once you've completed the course, you'll receive a "Certificate of Training".
- Maintain an electronic copy of the "Certificate of Training"
- If you are submitting to GPS IRB you can upload the document on eProtocol.
- If you are Seaver PI please send your document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Subjects Training
Human subjects' training is required for all faculty, staff, and students conducting research involving human subjects at Pepperdine University. Please go to https://www.citiprogram.org to complete the human subjects training course.
Special human subjects training pathways in CITI are required for the following:
- GSEP Education Students - Social-Behavioral-Educational Human Subjects Training
- Faculty/Staff - Faculty/Staff Human Subjects Training
- Business/Public Policy/Law Students - Graduate & Professional School Human Subjects Training
(Please note that as of July 23, 2015, the GPS IRB no longer accepts NIH Human Subjects Training Certificates.) Human subject training must be updated ever three years.