WaveNet Portal Redesign
NOTE: Clear Your Cache for best results in WaveNet (instructions here)
On Sunday, January 6, 2013, the WaveNet portal was upgraded. This much anticipated redesign has been in the works for a few years now, calling upon the input from the entire Pepperdine community. Focus groups were conducted with representatives from major department areas, faculty members, and student organizations.
- WaveNet Training Center
- What's New?
- Video Tours of New WaveNet - Students, Faculty, Staff
- Frequently Asked Questions for the New WaveNet Portal
Back to IT Projects page.
WaveNet portal now has a modern design that is much easier to navigate.
- Better searching of all Pepperdine sites and the Pepperdine Community site (students only)
- Convenient access to update personal information (students, faculty, staff)
- A calendar view of Community events and school-specific academic calendars (students only)
- A Pepperdine Library Quick Search (students, faculty, staff)
- Quick links to discounts, news, and more (students, faculty, staff)
- Catching the New WaveNet - Student View Video Tour
- Catching the New WaveNet - Faculty View Video Tour
- Catching the New WaveNet - Staff View Video Tour
For support with WaveNet or PeopleSoft applications, please call the Help Desk at (310) 506-4357 (HELP) or Toll free (USA): (866) 767-8623 (24 hours per day/7 days per week.)