***THIS PAGE HAS BEEN ARCHIVED AND NO LONGER REFLECTS CURRENT IT TOOLS AND SERVICES***
Microsoft Excel can be used to create and format spreadsheets, analyze data, and organize information. Users can created tables, charts, and visuals to represent data. This page contains helpful links for Mac and Windows users.
How To Guides
- Documentation for Excel 2000/XP (Microsoft website)
- Tips and Tricks for Excel 2000 (Microsoft website)
- Documentation for Excel 2003 (Microsoft website)
- Documentation for Excel 2007 (Microsoft website)
- Excel 2007 Solution Center (Microsoft website)
For immediate support with Microsoft Excel, please use the guides above. Users can also contact the IT Help Desk at (310) 506-4357.