Pepperdine Email Upgrade
Limitless Accessibility to Communicate with Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime.
The Email Upgrade Project was completed on June 13, 2016. For the most up-to-date information regarding Pepperdine email, visit our email homepage.
- Set Chrome as your default browser. You will have the best experience using Google Chrome to access Google Mail. Safari and Firefox will also work.
- Set your Pepperdine Google account as your default Google account:
- Log out of all Google Accounts in Chrome.
- Sign into your Pepperdine Google account by visiting email.pepperdine.edu.
- Sign into Chrome on your computer using your Pepperdine user account to easily keep you logged into your Pepperdine Google Apps. Set your email and calendar tabs to always open with Chrome by right clicking on the tab and selecting "Pin Tab." NOTE: Never sign into Chrome on a shared or public computer.
- Set Google Mail as your default email client so that any email address links will open in Google Mail and not your previous email client.
- Set the Pepperdine Email Information page as a bookmark to find details and instructions for using the most common tools and
features in Google Mail and Calendar.
Request Delegate Access to Group/Shared Accounts: bitly.com/EmailUpgradeDelegate
Request Assistance Transferring your Archives/PSTs: bitly.com/EmailUpgradePST
Ask for Help: Call the IT Service Desk at 310-506-4357
Looking for your Exchange/Outlook inbox? You can still view your old inbox until January February 13, 2017 by going to webmail.pepperdine.edu and entering your Network ID and Password. Before your NetworkID, indicate the domain by adding "pepperdine\" for faculty and staff email accounts and "student\" for student email accounts. Read more on our webmail information page.