Student Name Change Request Procedure

A student may request a change of his or her name at One Stop, the Caruso School of Law Department of Admission and Records, or the Program Office of their graduate school. (All requests made at graduate school program offices will be forwarded to One Stop for processing.)

Students must provide a marriage certificate or a court order approving the name change.

Following this procedure, a student's name will be changed in the computing systems and in the Pepperdine email system; however, a student's network NetworkID cannot ever be changed because it would break the links between systems, such as Kronos.

Tech Central

Phone: 310-506-HELP (4357)

Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year

Technology Service Request Form

Have A Suggestion for IT?

Click to share your suggestion, anonymously if preferred, to improve Pepperdine IT.