AV Request Information
How to Make an AV Request
Fill out the Technology Request Form to request equipment checkout, or other audio visual services.
Please Note: Your AV request is not guaranteed until confirmed by Audio Visual Technologies via telephone or email. 310-506-6953 :: firstname.lastname@example.org
Audio Visual Services:
Checkout Agreements and Policies
Equipment Checkout Policy
- Equipment pickup and return can be scheduled Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. by appointment only. Except Wednesdays during the Academic Year, open from 11:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Audio Visual Technologies is located in the basement of the Tyler Campus Center (TCC), directly below the Bookstore and next to the loading dock.
- Faculty,staff, and students may check out equipment for on campus use only, as long as equipment is available.
- University departments must approve equipment check-out for students, student organizations, and campus visitors.
- Forty-eight (48) hours notice is required for equipment check-out.
- You and your supervisor are responsible for equipment the becomes damaged, lost, or stolen once it is singed out of the AV Technologies Office.
- Contact Special Programs Office 310- 506-4264 to reserve Elkins Auditorium, Stauffer Chapel, PLC 125, and all classrooms.
- Notification of equipment problems to Audio Visual Technologies.