Listening to Voicemail Through Outlook for Windows
This documentation is for Outlook users only. Voicemail messages are ".wav" files. These steps will help associate .wav files with a program which will allow you to listen to the .wav files.
- Right-click on your "Start" button.
- Choose "Explore."
- From the Tools menu, select "Folder Options."
- Choose the "File Types" tab.
- Scroll down to find and single-click on the WAV file extension: .wav
- Single-click the "Change" button.
- Select a program from the "Recommended Programs" list (many people use RealPlayer or Windows Media Player); or "Browse" to locate another program to use.
- Click "OK;" and close all open windows.