In the Assignments tool, students can submit assignment deliverables. Refer to the instructions below for submitting coursework.
Submit Coursework to Assignments
Click "Assignments" in the left tool menu.
- Review the list of open assignments and click the specific "Assignment Title" you wish to access.
- Pay attention to several main areas:
- ASSIGNMENT DETAILS: Assignment name, due date, number of submissions allowed, and status (opened or closed) of the assignment. Pay special attention to the due date and the instructions.
- TEXT EDITOR: If this feature is enabled, you can write or copy/paste information into the rich text editor window.
- FILE ATTACHMENTS: If enabled, this is where you can upload file attachments. The button will either say "Choose File" or "Browse," depending on your web browser.
- HONOR PLEDGE: If enabled, read the pledge and mark your acceptance before submitting your final work.
- Submit: Finalize your submission so your professor can receive and assess your work. Be sure to submit your work before the deadline!
- Preview: This option will allow you to preview your work before submission.
- Save Draft: You can complete part of an assignment and save your progress. However, you must still "Submit" your work before the deadline to receive credit.
- Cancel: Click this option to return to the main Assignments list.